Crown guide

Echtzeit

Haven't done it yet, but this is how I plan too. Rush to the hole in the wall, but don't carry the box. Instead, throw a prox dragon and shoot it, or throw a nad eif you picked one up. This will destroy the wall. Then just mad rush into the bathrooms. I'm not sure, but isn't the doors unlocked in SA? I haven't tried it yet, but in PA you have to use the vent. So try the doors to the bathrooms instead.

As somebody mentioned in the thread earlier, a good starting trick is to wait until the cutscene is nearly over and jonathan says "in this crate" or something like that. Hit skip and since the game's objects still move during a cutscene (but the time doesn't), the stupidly slow cargo elevator will be downstairs rather than upstairs.

As for getting into the bathrooms, the only timely way to do it is to open the door to the room you'd usually go through to get the ceiling vents, let the enemies see you, back up slightly so you're in between the two bathroom doors, and unload a dragon magazine. This will attract the attention of the guards in the bathroom; as they open the door, rush up against them and kill them so you can sneak through.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm how to get Ninja...

Here's what I did. Set up a local splitscreen Combat Simulator match.

Scenario: Combat

Arena: Grid

Weapons: All slots set to "Nothing"

Limits: 10 Score

Then I just ran up behind the second player and beat the snot out of them with my fists. 10 times. As soon as I quit and checked the Leaderboards, I had the Ninja crown. I did not receive a popup notification like you normally do for Crowns.

Hope this helps you guys. Oh, and purely speculation regarding the Perfect Dark crown - maybe it involves fighting DarkSim(s) in the Combat Simulator...? Hell if I know.

Tip for the easy rider award: its 30 secs from when you mount it, so carrying it near to the exit does not count towards the time, simply mount it when you are close enough and then this is simples.

Anyone managed to get out in 30 secs, from where it is originally? I could only manage around 45.

I dont think that you should steal what other people have put I put that down than you added it again so please dont do it.

To make this award easier when you wake up Elvis move the hover bike DO NOT GET ON IT! By pushing it as far as you can threw the corridors till you get to a locked door then go back and open the hanger doors make your way back to where the hover bike is and get on it the locked door will now be open then as quickly as possible escape it will shave valuable seconds off. writen by me on page 17

Edited by Azreal Dragon

As somebody mentioned in the thread earlier, a good starting trick is to wait until the cutscene is nearly over and jonathan says "in this crate" or something like that. Hit skip and since the game's objects still move during a cutscene (but the time doesn't), the stupidly slow cargo elevator will be downstairs rather than upstairs.

As for getting into the bathrooms, the only timely way to do it is to open the door to the room you'd usually go through to get the ceiling vents, let the enemies see you, back up slightly so you're in between the two bathroom doors, and unload a dragon magazine. This will attract the attention of the guards in the bathroom; as they open the door, rush up against them and kill them so you can sneak through.

You can open the doors yourself in SA.

For Air Force One on Agent Co-op,

Start from the middle of the plane, not the bottom. One person needs to run up to the president while the other holds a timed mine ready for the Skedar tunnel. Right before the cutscene (~29 seconds in on the mission timer), use the Combat Boost (pretty sure it's not required) and open the door for the president. Once the cutscene triggers, release the mine and just book it down to the exit. Gun down anyone in your path. The president will typically warp down close to the exit if you're way ahead of him and allow you to finish in < 1:10.

yeah, you don't need the combat boost at all. if you're strafe running and have auto aim on you can pick every enemy off and get to the escape pod in ~1:12. avoid shooting trent, he gets in your way and slows you down.

I can confirm how to get Ninja...

Here's what I did. Set up a local splitscreen Combat Simulator match.

Scenario: Combat

Arena: Grid

Weapons: All slots set to "Nothing"

Limits: 10 Score

Then I just ran up behind the second player and beat the snot out of them with my fists. 10 times. As soon as I quit and checked the Leaderboards, I had the Ninja crown. I did not receive a popup notification like you normally do for Crowns.

Hope this helps you guys. Oh, and purely speculation regarding the Perfect Dark crown - maybe it involves fighting DarkSim(s) in the Combat Simulator...? Hell if I know.

i just copied these settings and tried it and it didn't work.

Yeah that and the other gamerpic. Which I don't think anybody has.

I thought it might be from finishing all challenges, but some people have already done that and got no pic.

I was wondering, that second gamerpic might not be needed for the cheevie because technically it's not a crown.

But it can be counted as a crown... I dunno, it's just very confusing haha.

I'm getting stressed because everyones like "I'm not telling you how I got it".

Waaaahhhh. Maybe it is doing a level other than the Dual with max Dark settings... I don't want to try in case it isn't...

I meant for the crown haha.

I seriously have no clue at all about the gamerpic.... Maybe finishing co-op on all difficulties?

I don't think they would make you work that hard for it really haha.

Ahh. As for the co-op thing ... i've already done that too, no luck there >_<

can't see why not, they gave us a bunch of borderline impossible tasks for a 5 point achievement already.

I guess so XD I just don't want to believe it lol

*Sigh* Managed to do Air Force One with max Perfect Dark settings on my first try.

Didn't unlock squat.

:(

I just hope it isn't completing the whole game like that. Maybe on LTK settings...

Because that won't be as bad as you'd think.

Still take a lot of time and effort though.

I just think it's a bit fishy since there's no obvious way of telling what levels you've done on Perfect Dark mode.

Edited by BanditBanks

*Sigh* Managed to do Air Force One with max Perfect Dark settings on my first try.

Didn't unlock squat.

:(

:eek: that's too bad. but keep in mind, it was mentioned earlier in this thread, two people that got the crown revealed that they received it after finishing a level on perfect agent ... one of them was doing a speed run on the first level, and the other finished war -- and this person was JS Joker, and he pretty much blazed past through all the levels on perfect agent ...

Okay i just talked to this one guy who has the crown "the name's dark... perfect dark" and he told me that to get it you have to complete the game perfectly, when i asked him what exactly he ment he told me that you have to complete the speed runs for every level (not sure about bonus ones) on perfect agent difficulty (maybe perfect dark) he said that what he did to get the crown.

EDIT: But i think that its not as simple as just doing the speed runs so maybe you have to do the speed run and take very little damage, or have a high accuracy (if you attack at all).

Edited by Fallen Flame
something to add

I guess so XD I just don't want to believe it lol

it's also possible that they were sadistic enough to make it that you unlock the second gamerpic by getting every other crown.

i assume we can rule out unlocking all cheats gets the names dark (seeing as you should have unlocked all cheats after doing the 3 speed runs)?

Edited by Untitled Agent

Well I have done every speed run except the last level because having a PDZ save automatically gives you the All Guns cheat.

I am FURIOUS right now because I got to the boss in 3:30 and after I killed the secret skedar army, objective 5 (Assassinate Skedar Leader) somehow FAILED.

So I'm thinking WTF? I kill him anyway at 4:33 and after the last cutscene played I get a lovely "Mission Failed" screen.