That was random....

Judivarious

Okay, so I was playing the first Area 51 mission on Special Agent (The second difficulty), and I noticed this fence that had a hole in it (never noticed it before), I walked through the hole and got blown up by....something, but as it killed me, a message popped up saying "Congratulations Joanna, you unlocked a premium theme!" or something like that...

........is that how that is supposed to be unlocked or did my game bug out?

Well, first off, you walked into a minefield, where each mine is technically a proximity mine. My guess is that you triggered it so it counted any kills received with it as yours, and it just so happened to be the last weapon required to get you the theme (you have to get a kill with every weapon to get it)

Also (Sorry for the double post) I got another question....

How the HELL do you surrender your weapons on the air base level so I can pass through that one hall way? I've tried everything, with no luck.

When you enter the base you'll see the reception counter in front of you. Head left and you'll see a door that leads back outside and an elevator. Head into the elevator and when you arrive at the first floor there'll be a couple of civilians. Sedate them and grab the Suitcase from behind the desk. Head back downstairs and through the door to the terminal. There'll be some escalators. Head down the one directly in front of you as you enter the area. There will be a conveyer belt here with a rectangular pad at one end. Equip the Suitcase and slap it on the belt. Congrats, you're now completely unarmed. Now you can pass through the metal detectors - make sure you disable the security in time or they will spot the equipment concealed in your case, though.

(Special Agent and Perfect Agent only, I think, for this objective).

When you enter the base you'll see the reception counter in front of you. Head left and you'll see a door that leads back outside and an elevator. Head into the elevator and when you arrive at the first floor there'll be a couple of civilians. Sedate them and grab the Suitcase from behind the desk. Head back downstairs and through the door to the terminal. There'll be some escalators. Head down the one directly in front of you as you enter the area. There will be a conveyer belt here with a rectangular pad at one end. Equip the Suitcase and slap it on the belt. Congrats, you're now completely unarmed. Now you can pass through the metal detectors - make sure you disable the security in time or they will spot the equipment concealed in your case, though.

(Special Agent and Perfect Agent only, I think, for this objective).

Thank you god, that was pissing me off...

In an attempt to figure it out I had the drugbot flying around drugging people and accidently got my "I wanna be sedated" crown. :D