The Names Dark....Perfect Dark

BanditBanks

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright i'll try Skedar on Perfect Dark on Max then, let's see if i'm even able to do that, LOL

Alright well, I just rushed through the reaper but then i got beated to dead by lots of Skedars at once, LOL, nah trust me, i don't think the really low person on the leaderbord ever did that

Edited by OniRyo

You know what?

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/18/fuck_this_shit_cat.jpg

Quoted because this is helping me not hurl my xbox at someones face

Alright i'll try Skedar on Perfect Dark on Max then, let's see if i'm even able to do that, LOL

Hah good luck with that sir.

Has anyone beaten a mission without being seen on Perfect Agent seems difficult but may be possible and I'm pretty sure it registers since one of the secret weapons requires not being seen.

That's true, but the lights are turned off on the bottom level of Extraction, making it incredibly easy to not be seen, while the rest of the level is a different story, and impossible when it comes to Cassandra's guards...

You have to be seen in every level, even stealth, when you have to throw the mine on the blocked door. There's no way you can get up to those stairs without being caught from those guards ... at least from what I can tell anyways =/

Also, I don't believe that everyone who has received the crown lied to us all, all of them mentioned they got it when playing perfect agent, each on levels that are impossible to not be seen. blehhhh I hate this crown

//edit: hmm ... i just thought of something a little complex. total score for perfect agent only. i'll tell you all how it goes. it would make perfect sense as to why JS JOKER got it after beating WAR!

Edited by Firelyte Stone

That's true, but the lights are turned off on the bottom level of Extraction, making it incredibly easy to not be seen, while the rest of the level is a different story, and impossible when it comes to Cassandra's guards...

You have to be seen in every level, even stealth, when you have to throw the mine on the blocked door. There's no way you can get up to those stairs without being caught from those guards ... at least from what I can tell anyways =/

Also, I don't believe that everyone who has received the crown lied to us all, all of them mentioned they got it when playing perfect agent, each on levels that are impossible to not be seen. blehhhh I hate this crown

//edit: hmm ... i just thought of something a little complex. total score for perfect agent only. i'll tell you all how it goes. it would make perfect sense as to why JS JOKER got it after beating WAR!

I was thinking this too but scrolled a bit father down the leaderboard to see people with higher total score then JS Joker on perfect agent but then again everyone with the crown has a high total score on Perfect Agent.

If it's watching all the cutscenes, I'm going to be pissed.

Yes, me too, because they're conducting a scientific experiment by seeing if the general population even cares about the story! And apparently only a couple do! BLAH

I was thinking this too but scrolled a bit father down the leaderboard to see people with higher total score then JS Joker on perfect agent but then again everyone with the crown has a high total score on Perfect Agent.
I just have one thing to say about that.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK.

I'm done for the night. See all you wonderful people tomorrow :)

Why would that annoy you? This isn't Metal Gear Solid. The majority of the cutscenes are less than a minute long.

Annoying in the sense that it is such a simple thing to overlook. We've been trying all these elaborate plans and wasting so much time trying to figure it out. If it was awarded for just watching cutscenes I'd be pissed too!

Here's a new theory:

WE ARE TRYING WAY TOO HARD!

:(

More and more people on the leaderboards are getting it, their scores aren't anything significant and most of them don't even have the bronze/silver/gold awards.

I've sent a few messages to them but theres about 99% chance they won't reply or just give bullshit answers like that one guy who told me he got it by finishing the game on all difficulties RELALY fast.

When he hadn't even finished the game on Special Agent *rolls eyes*.