Is this allowed?

Ethiebeefy

So, The past 4 days I've been boosting Runneth Over Achievement (to gain 20,000VC as once) I finally did now I have enough VC to buy 15 boosters for MyTeam to get that achievement.

I don't have any interest in wasting 7500VC on a game mode I'm not into. So If asking this, Will I be able to copy my save over to a USB then buy the boosters on that save file?

Is this legal or does it class as game saving?

Edit: Never mind, I just sucked it up and used the 7500VC on Myteam.

Edited by Ethiebeefy

There's a way to farm this achievement and VC. I don't know if its against the rules or if you will get in trouble but in MyCareer mode, you need a long streak of games to "Play next key game" with a payday. Press that and when the payday hits at the key game and finishes saving on the server, you need to press the xbox middle button and go straight to home, before or during the game tries saves (the cd spinning. Then start the game up and rinse, repeat. I doubt 2k will do anything about this trick. better than playing and getting little to nothing

I'm not sure if thats legit for me to do but ive been farming to try and max out some skills and get that achievement