Achievement Guide

Stufin135

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I got a bit puzzled by the pic :p but I thought it was just a cock up like they always make with the GH achievement pics. Remember GH3 scoring 750,000? It had a pic that said 1M. :p

That bugged the hell out of me! I ignored it for months because I thought, hell, I'll never get 1mill on a song.

Very good guide. One of the best I have seen in a while now.

However, if I may critique your road map section, I would have to say that 10/10 is a little harsh. I know that part is completely subjective to the author, but whenever I see a 10/10 as the difficulty, I take that to mean "You're fucked," and I expect to score around 100 points in that game. I however managed to nab a solid 250 points. :p

Just a little bit of constructive criticism there.

Edited by tmcmullen08

I am just following other GH's difficulty rating. GH3 was rated 9.5 for difficulty, a lot of people think this is harder.

I'm guessing you are talking about Bloody Feet, Raining Notes, and You Play It Well as the three insanely hard achievements. I would definately have to agree with you there, but I also agree with in that 3 achievements isn't really enough to jump it up to a 10.

As I said earlier though, it is completely subjective to you, and if you and other people felt it was harder than Guitar Hero 3's achievements, then by all means, keep it at 10. It won't really affect me anyway, as I prefer Rock Band and Guitar Hero: Metallica to this game, and will probably never rent it again.

By the way, Guitar Hero 3 definately should have been a 10/10. In my opinion it has the hardest achievements of any xbox 360 game to date.

Edited by tmcmullen08

You probably haven't looked at FFXI, or Rumble Roses.

Does the Difficulty count for a 1000 in the game, or just an overall difficulty?

The difficulty is based on how hard/time-consuming it is to get 1000G in the game. I looked up Rumble Roses, and it doesn't look like the achievements are terribly hard, just very time consuming. One of the main reasons I think GH3 is ridiculously hard is because you need to have two people who can 5-star every song on expert locally. Thats pretty damn hard in my opinion.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thanks much, this guide helps out a lot, personally think its better than the one set up as the main guide

Thanks for the comments :D. This was the guide written solely by me as I found the other guides not to be that brilliant. But Dak messaged me saying he can help out by editing it to more of the information that is just needed rather than just babbling on. He also offered to sort out my terrible grammar so I let him, this one is still here for you to use though :D.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

The last few were a total hassle. What a b**ch it was to round off the 100%. I probably got the first 800+:gsicon: in a day or two, with little to no issues.

GH2: 1000:gsicon:

GH3: 1000:gsicon:

GHA: 1000:gsicon:

GHSH: 1000:gsicon:

Band Hero: 1000:gsicon:

RB: 1000:gsicon:

RB2: 1000:gsicon:

Not sure that I have others to 100%, but I have played almost every one, if not every one, and have gotten 80+% in all of them, I think.