You're the Best glitch?

Sumean

I've 5*ed my last mix on expert today, but the achievement ''You're the Best'' did not unlock.

I'm adamant I've played every song, including those you need to unlock in Empire mode, and I've only played on the expert difficulty, except for ''The Completist'' achievement.

Any advice here that would prevent me from going back to every mix and 5 star 'em again would be REALLY appreciated :)

From KingSigy's achievement guide:

"It is believed that you need to have a score uploaded to the leaderboards for this to unlock. I can't vouch for people playing offline, but I know that member you're so bastos achieved this after he finally had a score uploaded for each song."

Well, I've played every mix that was not, for some reason, posted on the leaderboards and 5*ed 'em again, and beating my previous score just to be safe.

But still no chievo :/

I'll play and try to be in the top 50/ top 100 of the leaderboards for a bunch of mixes. Hopefully, something will de-glitch this before I have to play every mix again...

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I've played every mix that was not, for some reason, posted on the leaderboards and 5*ed 'em again, and beating my previous score just to be safe.

But still no chievo :/

I'll play and try to be in the top 50/ top 100 of the leaderboards for a bunch of mixes. Hopefully, something will de-glitch this before I have to play every mix again...

Make sure that your leaderboard score is for Expert. Just go down the list in Quickplay, and look at it when the leaderboard comes up on the bottom. I thought it was glitched too, but it turned out two scores just didn't upload, and one had a higher score on Hard from when I did that achievement for playing a song on all difficulties.

• 2 months later...

Ok guys i just don't know what to do.

In quickplay i got every mix on expert 5 stars

The megamixes are at 5 stars to on expert

Every songs score is on the leaderbords

I only didnt play the empire mode on expert but on hard. <-- is that the problem???

Becouse all songs are on the quickplay list and i played them all on Expert 5 Stars.

Does some1 know what to do. Becouse i just don't know how to get this achievement. I done it and i wont get it WTF!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So just to be clear, the friend leaderboard below each song has to have expert as your best score? Because I have a few songs that are for hard, and I don't know if I can get a better score than what I originally got on 'em...

No. I can confirm that it will count regardless of whether your hard score is higher than your expert score. As long as you get 5 stars, it will be fine.

No. I can confirm that it will count regardless of whether your hard score is higher than your expert score. As long as you get 5 stars, it will be fine.
Damn, was hoping you weren't going to say that. I five starred the game on expert already...and still nothing. I have no idea what to do now. Hooray.... >_>

• 2 weeks later...

For those who are still having trouble unlocking "You're the Best," try this:

Go to the leaderboard and make sure the scores on the leaderboard match the scores on the list of songs. When I was checking the leaderboards I noticed seven different songs that had scores on the list of songs that did not match the score recorded on the leaderboard.

I made a setlist with those songs, made sure to 5-star them all and then pop. Achievement unlocked.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys i had the same problem, i had everysong 5 stars on expert but no achievement. So i mailed activision and they would check it.

After 3 weeks some stupid answer like: "You have to get every song from empire, the megamixes and the songs in the quicklist on 5stars"..... WELL DOH!!!!

So what i did, i reset the scores and started the game over. I begun with the empire again. Only this time Expert from the start. Finished everything on 5 stars (didnt do the dj battles). Then went to the quicklist and played the songs that where still empty.

And tadaaa it poped up!!!

*O yeah, everytime i played i made shure i was connected to xboxlive so my scores would appear in the leaderboards.

I hope this will help!!!

At the end i think that there maybe was a song that didnt had 5 stars on expert the first time. But becouse they #$%^& the systhem to check wich song you have on 5 start and witch you don't its hard to tell.

• 3 months later...
For those who are still having trouble unlocking "You're the Best," try this:

Go to the leaderboard and make sure the scores on the leaderboard match the scores on the list of songs. When I was checking the leaderboards I noticed seven different songs that had scores on the list of songs that did not match the score recorded on the leaderboard.

I made a setlist with those songs, made sure to 5-star them all and then pop. Achievement unlocked.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

^ That's the guy, it worked! I had song with leaderboard score 176k and my game said 250, i played the song, and got a big score on it, bling ... Achievement unlocked. Thanks mate.

• 2 years later...