All I want to know is are there any missable achievements.

The Dauntless

Personally I do play some games just for achievements but this is certainly not one of those.

I want to play this game for fun first (for at least the first 100 hours or so), but it would be so annoying if I found that I had missed an achievement and it would probably ruin the game for me having to replay the story for hours just for that.

I don't even want to look at the list really so could anyone just let me if there are any missable achievements (and if so how do I not miss them - no spoilers please)

Thanks.

All I can is wait for the achievement guide, it will explain in there if it is.

Speaking of guides, why the hell isn't it up yet? The game releases tomorrow! Where the hell is Maka? Slacking off somewhere I bet. Someone get him on the horn and sort this mess out. Seven and a half hours until the game officially releases and there isn't even a well organized video guide for all of the collectibles yet? Something's fishy.

Speaking of guides, why the hell isn't it up yet? The game releases tomorrow! Where the hell is Maka? Slacking off somewhere I bet. Someone get him on the horn and sort this mess out. Seven and a half hours until the game officially releases and there isn't even a well organized video guide for all of the collectibles yet? Something's fishy.

Lol the videos should've been up by now WHAT THE FACK.

None of the achievements look missable, but we'll know for sure in a couple of days.

Hey, I never post guides early! But I'm not working on one, the whole project is much too large for me to do myself. BiggD and Bar4d are working on one together, and I will be making a thread to cover all collectibles within the game, and accompanying any video guides for achievements that might need them.

Hopefully I'll have most of the collectibles by sometime within 36 hours.

Lol the videos should've been up by now WHAT THE FACK.

None of the achievements look missable, but we'll know for sure in a couple of days.

I don't think there are any that are missable. The only one I'm not sure of is "Kifflom!", and whether or not bail bond missions will keep showing up, or if there is a limited amount.

B A R 4 D and I got you fellas.

We'll get the guide up by Thursday and let ya know if anything is missable.

See above.

Hey, I never post guides early! But I'm not working on one, the whole project is much too large for me to do myself. BiggD and Bar4d are working on one together, and I will be making a thread to cover all collectibles within the game, and accompanying any video guides for achievements that might need them.

I don't think there are any that are missable. The only one I'm not sure of is "Kifflom!", and whether or not bail bond missions will keep showing up, or if there is a limited amount.

See above.

"Complete your path to enlightenment... or not." Don't have a single what this even means.

I'm a little disappointed you're leaving this monumental task to B A R 4 D, I didn't think he was a fan of the Grand Theft Auto franchise. I guess we'll have to give him a go at it and see what he comes up with.

I'm a little disappointed you're leaving this monumental task to B A R 4 D, I didn't think he was a fan of the Grand Theft Auto franchise. I guess we'll have to give him a go at it and see what he comes up with.

I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight.

What's a man gotta do to get noticed ;)

Not fair, I mentioned I was too young to play the older games..

WHY WAS I CURSED WITH A BIRTH IN THE 90'S!!

I definitely played more than enough on IV to make up lost time on the others to be fair. :p

I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight.

What's a man gotta do to get noticed ;)

Always love for you homebro.

Edited by Barad

Personally I do play games just for achievements.

it would be so annoying if I found that I had missed an achievement and it would probably ruin the game for me.

I don't even want to look at the list really so could anyone just let me if there are any missable achievements

you make me sick

Thanks for starting up the guides fellas. Mark I know I've used yours before and they are top notch. BAR4D I think I've used his guides too as the name sounds familar. Either way I know it's a monumental task and we all appreciate you for it :)

Glancing over the achievements, it doesn't seem any are missable, which is nice. Can just play how you want and go back and gather the remaining achievements at your leisure.

if i remember correctly there was a a mission that had to be done within a certain time limit or you didn't get the 100% without restarting on the last gta....please let that not be the case this time!

to get gold on missions i think they all require a time limit, but you dont have to complete the game in under 30 hours. and you can also replay missions if you diddnt get gold.

Here's a question about blue dot missions, and one in the construction site.

spoiler - I don't know how to spoiler tag here - I failed the one where the guy says he's one day from retirement, pipes fall on him, and you need to use a bulldozer to move the pipes before his vehicle explodes. Well I was slow and he died for me.

end spoiler

Kotaku said this: "Also: the one involving the construction site appears to be one of the few things in the game that you can't re-try if you fail it. You've been warned!"

Can anybody confirm if this is needed for 100% or not? I failed this mission but would basically need to restart if a successful completion is needed.

Thanks!

Edited by madmankevin
spoiler tag didn't work

spoiler - I don't know how to spoiler tag here - I failed the one where the guy says he's one day from retirement, pipes fall on him, and you need to use a bulldozer to move the pipes before his vehicle explodes. Well I was slow and he died for me.

end spoiler

Kotaku said this: "Also: the one involving the construction site appears to be one of the few things in the game that you can't re-try if you fail it. You've been warned!"

Can anybody confirm if this is needed for 100% or not? I failed this mission but would basically need to restart if a successful completion is needed.

Thanks!

Oh dear. Confirmation is defo need here, and if ere is one like this, there may be more?

end spoiler

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure it is required as it's one of the random encounters. Can't say whether it will repop though. He escaped for me just in time but I fucking died so I've no idea if it counted or not.

See above.

Ok, good. I'll keep an eye out for the guide.

Originally Posted by Mac Chickgun View Post

It won't because it's a random event. My Strategy guide says you only have to complete 14 out of the 57 or so random events. So don't worry.

Just like there are 127 missions and strangers missions but you only need 70 gold for chieve

I don't know if true as i don't have guide but i hope so

Edited by skiscaraudio

So, I noticed that people were saying it couldn't be repeated earlier today. I initially failed it with Michael as I died when I jumped out of the bulldozer. While playing tonight, I ran across it again, playing with Trevor. I'm sure that I hadn't gone back to a previous save, so I believe that it is replayable. I'm not sure whether being a different character matters.