Stuck in the story/on a boss? Post here for help.

The Pants Party

Lol. Thanks I figured it out eventually, BUT now I'm stuck in the parking garage when we crash and I have to find another car where the taxi is on the other side of a ripped up door.

You see the boards on the right side of the ripped up door? Light a chair on fire and burn the boards.

NOW I need help I'm at the end of Episode 8 I've just driven to the museum and into loading type area but I cannot get into room 943. Anyone know how to open the door into there?

EDIT: Nevermind you have to shoot the lock.

Edited by phsyco_SLUSHO

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I wish I could help you but I'm sorry to say that I can't and I need more help. Lol.

I want to get the achievement for hot wiring a car but I don't want to reload a chapter and every car I get in I can just use the key I got in chapter 2 at any time which is stupid. Can I not hotwire a car now in chapter 3?

Edited by Nevander

Thanks, I wish I could help you but I'm sorry to say that I can't and I need more help. Lol.

I want to get the achievement for hot wiring a car but I don't want to reload a chapter and every car I get in I can just use the key I got in chapter 2 at any time which is stupid. Can I not hotwire a car now in chapter 3?

There is never a key in a police car or taxi, so you can hotwire one of them. The police car is the yellow wires and I cant remember the ones for the taxi, its piss easy though.:p

i completed what i need help on b4. now on 6.2 iam in a room after i got off the forklift and the garge door thing broke now idk what to do. i killed the 2 ratz nest and now what plz help asap.

if ur good and could help me later on in the game send me a FR on XB xII Camo IIx

Edited by Camo x 703

Im having a bit of trouble on 5.02. Im in the museum part where you are in a room on Humanz and there is a security guard upstairs. Sometimes im getting through to the upstairs but those guys are pretty stong and sometimes im getting killed downstairs. Any tips?

ok im on episode 5 sequence 2. im trying to follow the guide heres what it says

Edward will come across an entire room filled with those spawn pods in a mini-cutscene. The easiest way to light the room on fire is to walk around to the break room area and toss a Molotov cocktail over the wall. Once the room is ablaze, the gate to the next area will open.

I try to do this but the room is not starting on fire and the gate is'nt opening..please help

OK peeps:

Episode 3, Sequence 3 in the sewer where the black goo eats the sewage worker....

I am in first person view and warding off the goo with the flashlight but then it just bloody kills me anyway.

***edit** I mean the bit after the Ratz nest, towards a ladder, not the initial meeting with the goo.

What am I doing wrong? I need to finish this crap tonight!! :confused:

Edited by graemelunn

OK peeps:

Episode 3, Sequence 3 in the sewer where the black goo eats the sewage worker....

I am in first person view and warding off the goo with the flashlight but then it just bloody kills me anyway.

***edit** I mean the bit after the Ratz nest, towards a ladder, not the initial meeting with the goo.

What am I doing wrong? I need to finish this crap tonight!! :confused:

same thing happened to me. i had no glowsticks so i went into the room ahead and there was a bunch of wooden chairs and other stuff and i lit them on fire and threw them down the path to light the path and get rid of the goo. Took a couple of tries but worked eventually.