Quickest way to kill enemies?

Crimson Death

I was thinking it could be a good idea if people could share tips for the fastest way to kill each enemy type.

Hopefully at the end we could come up with a list that helps everyone.

At the moment I am looking for the quickest way to kill the witches.

Witches are one of the most annoying enemies in the game, especially since the almost always appear along with other enemies.

To start off, their shield can be broken by either using the Aquila's LT+B attack and/or by knocking back those red spear things they shoot at you (this can be done by either Demon Pulling them towards you then hitting them back or timing your hit when they fire them at you).

Once their shields broken, they'll be immobilized for a few seconds, so you can get some nice combos there.

From what I've seen, after you smack them around a bit, they'll teleport and reappear somewhere else but with no shield. Depending on what move they do then, you can either Demon Pull them towards you and get a few hits (like 1-2) or Demon Pull that red spear again and hit it back. Then she'll teleport and reappear with a shield this time. Rinse and repeat.

Also, Witches don't die if they fall off. They'll just teleport back to safety.

If a Witch transfers her shield to one of the other enemies, target the Witch. She's pretty much made herself vulnerable at the expense of defending another enemy.

If for some reason you can't or don't want to Demon Pull the red spears, you can destroy them with a well-aimed Revenant shot.

That's all I can think of right now :)

When I have a witch to fight, more so on the higher difficulties I make sure that my angel weapon is the scythe. When the witch spams red swords at you just use the scythes 'prop' ability (LT+B) and you'll hit the swords straight back. The demon weapon grab is effective against the swords, but if you're busy with other enemies and you're not ready when she summons the swords, the scythe prop parry is handy in a fix.

When she's out of her bubble I throw a LT+B blade at her to constrict her then I do trinity smashes with the demon hammer.

On a side note, the prop move works great for returning the Butcher's saw blades and knocking a teleporting Dreamrunner out of the air.