This game is way to hard.

bbrandy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I could only get to level 10 before I gave up. From what I've read, girls are better at this game than guys. I know that sounds sexist, but it is the absolute truth. I got my fiancee addicted to this game and she promptly beat the whole game, got the achievement for beating the first stage in under 5 seconds, and is working on the last achievement to get 2 million points. She is a Zuma addict.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I could only get to level 10 before I gave up. From what I've read, girls are better at this game than guys. I know that sounds sexist, but it is the absolute truth. I got my fiancee addicted to this game and she promptly beat the whole game, got the achievement for beating the first stage in under 5 seconds, and is working on the last achievement to get 2 million points. She is a Zuma addict.

Invite her to my house! :eek:

I've been stuck on the temple zekewazza for hours!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I got this game along with two other Popcap titles (Plants vs Zombies and Peggle being the other two titles) and I have to say this is one of the harder games I've played in my life time. Last I remember I was on Stage 3, as for the specific level I can't remember as I stopped and moved on to something else.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The difficulty curve of this game is ridiculous. First few stages are far too easy, then from 8 and onwards it gets so hard it's almost impossible to beat the stages without luck. I'm stuck on stage 9, I can't beat 9-4. I beat all of Stage 8 and the beginning of Stage 9 without losing a life, came to 9-4 and lost all my lives. The level layout is insane.

im kicking this games ass... its not that hard just gotta have good hand eye

Yeah, for the first 6 stages that's all it takes. You haven't even beat Popo Poyolli... I guess the game kicked your ass in the end.