Microsoft Flight Achievements Breakdown

Ariose

Are Achievements for Maui Bound and Princely Cargo bugged?

I transported passengers and their passenger status was ticked when i landed and even got an award for happy passengers, no achievement.

Delivered cargo with no damage, again no achievement.

What gives?

Are Achievements for Maui Bound and Princely Cargo bugged?

I transported passengers and their passenger status was ticked when i landed and even got an award for happy passengers, no achievement.

Delivered cargo with no damage, again no achievement.

What gives?

Unlocked here without any troubles, you might need to finish this job again?

About the pricing, I've only paid €30 for all DLC. In The Netherlands we call that a budget game release and you can spend a lot of time with this game. =D

I don't know the exact rules about double posting here, but there hasn't been a post here in two days. Does anyone have some tips for the fourth landing mission of the Maule? That's the landing mission with the steep slope and the last one I need for the achievement.

Yesterday and today 3 achievements only unlocked for me after shutting the game down and starting up.

Military Brat.

Hawaii Explorer.

Gold Rush.

Anyone else have these achievements unlock the same way?

If not what causes this?

G-LOC 10G

Reach 12 positive G's.

Redout 10G

Reach 6 negative G's.

Aerocache Hound 35G

Find any 50 Aerocaches.

should all be moved to hawaiian pack since there isn't 50 aero caches on the main island and it's unlikeley there ever will be, also the g ones can't be done in any reproducable way in the stearman or icon, so unless someone finds a fool proof way of getting it every time by hitting a certain tree you'll need the RV-6A at least

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
G-LOC 10G

Reach 12 positive G's.

Redout 10G

Reach 6 negative G's.

Aerocache Hound 35G

Find any 50 Aerocaches.

should all be moved to hawaiian pack since there isn't 50 aero caches on the main island and it's unlikeley there ever will be, also the g ones can't be done in any reproducable way in the stearman or icon, so unless someone finds a fool proof way of getting it every time by hitting a certain tree you'll need the RV-6A at least

old post..but new info

Now that you can get a free P51 with the red tails DLC thing...the 6 negative G's and 12 positive G's will be attainable for Free

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've updated this topic with the latest DLC.

This is no roadmap or achievement guide. Microsoft Flight Players can use this list as a quick reference of the released aircraft/content and what you need to buy for all achievements. For solutions, please look at the sticky in the list of topics.

Edited by Ariose

They are done with this game. However I stumbled on this old topic of mine which I hadn't updated since the release of the game. I did that now so people can use it as a quick reference of the released content.

EDIT: They are still releasing new never seen before aerocaches though.

Edited by Ariose