I can't beat this game *spoilers*

chao365

I'm stuck at the very end of DR2. I cant kill Sullivan no matter what I try. I've looked up videos and they didn't help. I cant do the RT+X thing because I'm not a high enough level. Anyone have any advice on how I should kill him? Or can anyone join my game and help me kill him? GT:chao365

EDIT: I already got help. Thanks

Edited by chao365
Got help

I used the Knife Gloves to beat him since he can't disarm those. It's been awhile since I played this game, but I don't remember this fight being too particularly difficult - just watch his movements and make sure to dodge all of his strong attacks and attack when he leaves an opening. I don't remember any tricks to beating him or anything but there's probably some good strategies out there. Just do your best not to get knocked off the platform or you'll lose health trying to get back up.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

An easy method to kill Sullivan is this; 2 sniper rifles and 3 orange juices (can collect all in Palisades Mall - use the Royal Flush Mall shortcut). Once the battle starts, go back to the roof's access doors and open them, now use the wall thing infront of you as cover. Step out, snipe, he'll roll so wait (he takes no damage during the roll) and shoot again. Once he throws flares, walk back into the doors so the airstrike doesn't hit you... rinse and repeat. You'll take about 8-14 blocks on damage in total and he'll die before both guns empty :)

• 5 months later...