Just Ordered My First NTSC-J Game

Muta32

Just to be sure....you do have a Japanese XBOX 360 right?....Also i dont remember if i told you this or not but....if you want the game in 100% english, order the NSTC-J Asia/Asian version

Ya I have a Japanese 360. Thanks for the info on English support.

BTW: Do you have to go to a certain menu to activate English, or is it all default?

Update: I recently noticed that the Asian versions of game have a LARGE PRICE DIFFERENCE compared to the Japanese versions.

Asian games: Around $40

Japanese Games: Near $60 - $70

Another Update:

I downloaded the extra outfit for Bullet Witch today. Soooo eager

1-3 weeks? where did you order the game from?

Hmmm. I don't even remember.:eek: I remember the guys name, and I have the reciept. My dog is in there though, and I don't want to wake her up.:p

The guy has been a member for a few years, and is a power seller, so I'm pretty sure it will show up eventually. Thats about how long it took for my last game too (different seller though).

Hmmm. I don't even remember.:eek: I remember the guys name, and I have the reciept. My dog is in there though, and I don't want to wake her up.:p

The guy has been a member for a few years, and is a power seller, so I'm pretty sure it will show up eventually. Thats about how long it took for my last game too (different seller though).

i hope you didntorder from those major corporations and those mega sellers on there :(

sure there feedback is 98% or whateevr, but look at the comments on there, they have thousands of negative feedbacks.most of the time they sell store returns and unworking items, and never give refunds:(

i hope you didntorder from those major corporations and those mega sellers on there :(

sure there feedback is 98% or whateevr, but look at the comments on there, they have thousands of negative feedbacks.most of the time they sell store returns and unworking items, and never give refunds:(

this guys was 100%, and I read feedback, he hasn't had any negative in over a year, and he's been a member since '98 so I don't think he'd be doing anything bad on that account.

+quick response time on messages :)

1-3 weeks? where did you order the game from?

I didn't think you ment website, thought you meant state. If you did mean website, it was on Ebay.

I would just order off Play Asia.

I always compare prices before I buy, and it was cheaper on Ebay.

I can wait 3 weeks if I can save $10.:Bounce:

I got home today and opened up my mail box. As I was looking at the mail I saw a pink piece of paper. It had a bunch of places to sign, and notes (ex: order #s etc.)

But basicly what the pink paper said was that the USPS came by at 9:00 am to deliver it, but noone was there to sign for it; that they will attempt to redeliver it tomorrow, and then it will be available at the post office on the 12th.

I hope that they try to deliver it around 3:30pm tomorrow. I know that the trucks have a route to go by, but noone I know is ever at home in the morning on a weekday (unless of course they are sick, or it's a holiday).:rolleyes:

Anyway I happy that it's at least in the same county as me and that they know where to drop it off at.:p

It finally got BulletWitch in the mail today!!!! I played it, and it was awesome! I think it will take a LONG TIME to get the 1K in the game since it took me 1.5 hours just to get 10 gamer points today(worse than Dead Rising or Saints row huh?), but then again I did have a hard time learning spells which are needed for beating levels. It wasn't really hard, just extensive. But the longer it takes, the more gameplay there is, and the more gameplay there is, the more I get out of my $54.

Anyway, for all of you who don't/won't have a NTSC-J console, this is MUST OWN for the 1st qtr in 2007.