other cheats

HIM CKY guy

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Other than VROOOOM can you use some of the other cheats like IMSPEED and MATTL66 to have super speed start and unlock all races:confused:. Cool thanks to anyone

Yes you can i entered all 3 of them and can still get achievements.

Where do you enter these?

I may rent the game for achievement.

• 3 months later...

You enter the codes in the options menu, here is a list....

Cheat Codes

Unlock All Races:

Enter MATTL66.

Unlock All Cars:

Enter YAYCARS.

Unlock All Tracks and Mini-games:

Enter IF900HP.

Unlock Maters Speedy Circuit and Maters Countdown Cleanup:

Enter TRGTEXC.

Unlock Super Fast Start:

Enter IMSPEED.

Unlock Unlimited Boost:

Enter VROOOOM.

Unlock All Paint Jobs:

Enter R4MONE.

Unlock All Movies:

Enter WATCHIT.

Unlock All Concept Art:

Enter CONC3PT.

This was from a cheats site, there wasn't a name.

What I would like to know, can you use these codes and still get the achievements??

Yea, that's very true.

I'm not having problems winning, I'm having problems finding out what the hell to do next, they never show what you've done or have not done, unless I'm missing something.... I never know where to go next....

not that I've ever read about, just get really good pit times and always stay on the inside of the track using the tilt to go around turns. It even gives you a few seconds out of nowhere towards the end..

If you get a good pit speed and tilt the inside corners you should have no problem winning.

not that I've ever read about, just get really good pit times and always stay on the inside of the track using the tilt to go around turns. It even gives you a few seconds out of nowhere towards the end..

If you get a good pit speed and tilt the inside corners you should have no problem winning.

i can do around 20 secs in the pit and keep tilting but i cant seem to do any better than 3rd :(

I just got my 1000 like 20 minutes ago for this game, heh....

Another thing you can do is "cut corners". Figure out where you can start and get back on the track in time and that helps a lot, if you do that every turn you can, you'll gain seconds you need to win, don't worry about the "off track" countdown if you make it back on the track.

Are you on the sunset or whatever one? There was one started with an S, it was the 3rd to last one, first time I played it like 4 times and lost so I gave up and went to other things. Then I tried once more and lost, again I moved on. Then after I beat all of them and before I got all the postcards I tried it again, lost like 2 times then got 1st no problem. (once I started cutting the corners)

Good Luck.

Another thing you can do is "cut corners". Figure out where you can start and get back on the track in time and that helps a lot, if you do that every turn you can, you'll gain seconds you need to win, don't worry about the "off track" countdown if you make it back on the track.

Are you on the sunset or whatever one? There was one started with an S, it was the 3rd to last one, first time I played it like 4 times and lost so I gave up and went to other things. Then I tried once more and lost, again I moved on. Then after I beat all of them and before I got all the postcards I tried it again, lost like 2 times then got 1st no problem. (once I started cutting the corners)

Good Luck.

Cheers dude the cutting corners thing helped loads, and it was the sun one that i was stuck on after doing that i could do the rest of them no problems.

Just the 5 postcards left to get now and then its outa the way.

thanks again :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...