How to unlock every AC?

KSA112190

How do I unlock all of the AC's that are still locked. I have the 1000 in this game. My friend told me that there is a way to unlock the mutant mech(boss of the game). What do I have to do to get these remaining AC's? Does anybody know?

How do I unlock all of the AC's that are still locked. I have the 1000 in this game. My friend told me that there is a way to unlock the mutant mech(boss of the game). What do I have to do to get these remaining AC's? Does anybody know?

I think your friend is a MORON. Once you get all 1000, all mechs should be available to you...

Your friend is spewing out rumors to you, don't listen.

Yeah I thought so. What about the 3 missing mechs. If I go to simulator then go to AC list, there are 3 open slots that say "Missing". Do you know what those are supposed to be?

You might have done the Special Pack but forgot to save it. I did all the packs and forgot to save my game so when i returned the game i only had 3 Packs done but all the achievements

• 1 month later...

Yeah you should have all of the AC schematics unlocked if you have the full 1000 points for this game. Unfortunately there is no way to unlock the AC that you fight on the SEED A BARREN EARTH mission, though... that would be sick as hell...