Achievement Trading Thread

CFC07

I'm in need of most online achievements. Like advancing past group with no losses and the fever achievement and any other achievement that's possible with boosting.

GT - Th3 Col3 Train

I need the exact same help but I don't know how you connect to a certain person in a world cup online match?

GT - IX DrEaMeR IX

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

looking to set up a group to get the win online world cup with with XX rated team. will be using the 8 player boosting method mentioned in this thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=229741

If you join this be prepared to have to help everybody out, not just yourselves.

P1.- SM4CKH34D

P2.-

P3.-

P4.-

P5.-

P6.-

P7.-

P8.-

Edited by SM4CKH34D

Hey Smackhead, I'm the one that refined that method, but have yet to be able to try it out. I'm definitely in, maybe Matriz too, he's the one that came up with the idea. If any of the above or anyone else would like to join, please copy and paste the list and add your name.

I'll go ahead and add myself to the list. Can likely get additional people to sign up as well if we end up needing them.

P1.- SM4CKH34D

P2.- TBS Nikolai

P3.- x j3s x

P4.-

P5.-

P6.-

P7.-

P8.-

looking to set up a group to get the win online world cup with with XX rated team. will be using the 8 player boosting method mentioned in this thread:

If you join this be prepared to have to help everybody out, not just yourselves.

P1.- SM4CKH34D

P2.- TBS Nikolai

P3.- x j3s x

P4.- IX DrEaMeR IX

P5.-

P6.-

P7.-

P8.-

I just added myself on the list, I need the same help and ready to help others. Let me know what day you guys will be doing this

Sweet, 4 so far, with another possible.

Well if we get 8 to say yes, I was thinking saturday, good day to get everyone on due to time zones and what not.

Everyone good for saturday?

I'm down for Saturday it would be a perfect day if 8 say yes

P1.- SM4CKH34D

P2.- TBS Nikolai

P3.- x j3s x

P4.- IX DrEaMeR IX

P5.-

P6.-

P7.-

P8.-

I'm in if you guys need another user. Just making sure so I don't get scammed, will we do the process for all the users involved?

GT:VaccaS

add your name on the list we all will take turns helping each other out

P1.- SM4CKH34D

P2.- TBS Nikolai

P3.- x j3s x

P4.- IX DrEaMeR IX

P5.- C88

P6.- viti1984

P7.- vaccas

P8.-

Got 7 now. Matrix said he can do it Sunday. He's busy all day Saturday. So if y'all want Sunday we got our 8.

I'm gmt -6. I can get up early to do this and stay up late. Time will not be a factor for me. Why doesn't everyone post their time zone and what time is best for them and I will try to arrange a time that is good for everyone.

And yes, everyone will be getting the achievements. We will get one person one achievement at a time so no one gets them all and leaves. Gives them incentive to stay so they can get the other two.

This weekend I don't got much to do so I can do Sunday too. I'm Eastern time zone so time don't matter for me

P1.- SM4CKH34D

P2.- TBS Nikolai

P3.- x j3s x

P4.- IX DrEaMeR IX

P5.- C88

P6.- viti1984

P7.- vaccas

P8.- Pharcydes

Found someone reliable to take up the 8th spot. I also have multiple accounts in case we need alternates. Would just need to make sure I don't end up having to play myself.

thanks, could you also add GaRy 09 to the list as well he can help as well so he could be a back up in case we're one short

Done.

This is what it looks like now. Please have a mic. This will almost be impossible without one since we have to search at the same time. We will all be in one party. I will start one at around 5:30 GMT and I will send everyone invites. Our main goal will be to get everyone one achievement this round, if not more.

If you're going to be late, please post here or over XBL. I'm sure more will post between now and Sunday, so if you haven't posted that you're gonna be a lil late you might be replaced by an alternate.

1. Smackhead

2. TBS Nikolai

3. Dreamer

4. Matrix

5. J3s

6. Pharcydes

7. Vaccas

8. Paul07

Cheers for addin him to the list, only problem I have is that my mic isn't very good. Will we be doing the two button controller method so we find each other alot easier?

Done.

This is what it looks like now. Please have a mic. This will almost be impossible without one since we have to search at the same time. We will all be in one party. I will start one at around 5:30 GMT and I will send everyone invites. Our main goal will be to get everyone one achievement this round, if not more.

If you're going to be late, please post here or over XBL. I'm sure more will post between now and Sunday, so if you haven't posted that you're gonna be a lil late you might be replaced by an alternate.

1. Smackhead

2. TBS Nikolai

3. Dreamer

4. Matrix

5. J3s

6. Pharcydes

7. Vaccas

8. Paul07

9. Gary 09

Yeah thats fine, see you on about 6. Laters

Yes we will be using that method or another one very similar. Well you will have to be the one listening to the countdown from whomever you will be paired up with at that time. I will still need you in the party so u can hear what's going on and to know what step we're on. You dont need to do much talking so no worries there.

Saturday sounds fine by me, I'm happy to do 6pm gmt again like today. I felt that it went fairly quick but took ages towards the end when we had trouble findin each other. I dunno if it was just me but half the time I wasn't sure if I was meant to win or not but I think its just down to my mic not being very good. Cheers for everyone that took part, think I'm now third in the list

First session went pretty well. Got three players the achievement i six hours. We got the system down fairly well now so next time should go smoother. Next saturday? We can do earlier just tell me whats the earliest y'all can be on.
Edited by Paul23
put my order wrong in the list