Achievement Discussion

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be a dumb question on my end but do Frank and Chuck use weapons differently? In attempting to grab the Prestigious PP achievment with the boomstick I am not able to do the secondary (big pp) attack with it as Frank....

I have not done co-op yet so I am not sure if Chuck can do it and not Frank or if it has something to do with the combo cards... Thanks in advance

This may be a dumb question on my end but do Frank and Chuck use weapons differently? In attempting to grab the Prestigious PP achievment with the boomstick I am not able to do the secondary (big pp) attack with it as Frank....

I have not done co-op yet so I am not sure if Chuck can do it and not Frank or if it has something to do with the combo cards... Thanks in advance

I'm pretty sure you need the full combo card to do the special attacks.

Just wondering if the co-op achievements are a pain? or if they can be taken down with non-max level characters? and about how long it would take two people to get through em all?

Not sure yet but the most difficult challenge will be.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1897/UP6L2WE=.jpgEven More Help From My Friends 20 :gsicon:

Get a gold medal on all co-op challenges.

Easy/Best tactic & infos will come soon in this very forum. I'm sure.

i wish they would take out the kills achievement its to much for just 20g

welcome to capcom games buddy :p

I personally think gold starring all challenges is worth more than 20G

I can understand that most of you are not happy with the 20 :gsicon: rule but honestly I think it's quite cool that Capcom stayed true to themself. This way not many will go for the harder achievements, since they think it's just not worth it and only a few will have them, like me. Looking definitely forward to it. Fo shizzle!

Also wondering if the Kill 5 psychos in co-op can be done in story or must be done in sandbox anyone know?

I already asked this a few on my friendslist and they say they've done it in SP and both got the achievement.

I think it's faster (not easier) in SP cause you just follow the story and wait till one psycho appears, "in order" to get this done it should go like this:

[spoiler=Psychos]

- Ted Smith & Snowflake

- Chuck Greene

- Brandon Whittaker (A Familiar Face)

- Antoine Thomas (Tastes Like Chicken)

- Randy Tugman (Here Comes The Groom)

- Carl Schliff (Mail Order Zombrex)

Once the four trailerpark snipers appears, you'll have four at ones, easy cake!

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Psychos]

- Ted Smith & Snowflake

- Chuck Greene

- Brandon Whittaker (A Familiar Face)

- Antoine Thomas (Tastes Like Chicken)

- Randy Tugman (Here Comes The Groom)

- Carl Schliff (Mail Order Zombrex)

When doing SP, the 5 bosses on co-op achievement always pop on the 6th one in the list. I've done it twice, once with a friend helping me, another time I was helping a friend. On both occasions, the achievement unlocked on the 6th one.

I've no idea why, but if it happens to anyone, just play on after the 5th boss.

When doing SP, the 5 bosses on co-op achievement always pop on the 6th one in the list. I've done it twice, once with a friend helping me, another time I was helping a friend. On both occasions, the achievement unlocked on the 6th one.

I've no idea why, but if it happens to anyone, just play on after the 5th boss.

Now that HAS TO BE A GLITCH somehow. The count isn't right. Cause I did the same first on myself (unlocked right after Randy Tugman) and second when I helped someone in COOP. He also got it right after we killed the fatass in "HERE COMES THE GROOM".

• 2 weeks later...
For Best of Friends do I need to beat the psychopaths in one run? Because I NEVER FIND A PARTNER that can stay more than 1 psychopath :(

Thank you...

I have 2 out of 5.

Wait until Day 3, and you'd get Carl (postal dude) and 4 snipers. They spawn together. You could go on a run to nail all of them at once with a friend.

• 5 months later...

Sorry if someone as already put the same question somewhere else, but I didn't find anywhere. My friend and I are playing all the challenge together and I just get finishing all in Bronze achievement but not him, and when he checked on his list some are not "finished" but on the score we have always posting score the two of us.

Someone already heard this?

Did the duo who have always played together sometimes not winning the two or this is just a bug for us?

Do we have to start everything again with him?

Thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I assume this is the right thread as my other topic was closed. I dunno if anyone even checks this but I'll paste it here I guess:

OK so I will be busy for the day, BUT I am free after about 5 or 6pm EST. If anyone wants to help me get golds in co-op challenges that'd be great. I only need those achievements plus defeat 5 psychopaths in co-op and I'll have 100% on evey Xbox 360 DR games.

I will gather a bunch of Boomsticks first and maybe we go for those achievements as they are the easier ones and then we can maybe do the racing ones too.

It'd be awesome if you have the Ninja suit (for almost every challenge) and the sports fan attire (for the drink 60 alcoholic drinks since they won't puke). If you don't have these it's OK we can still get other ones done.

I will help you on any co-op achievements that you need for any DR game including DR3 and the upcoming remasters. I even have a save file for Case West just before the boss to get that co-op achievement easy for you.

Send me a message on Xbox Live at GrimmTrixX. It'll be easier for me to notice you there as I'm not here often. Thanks!