Kingseeker Frampt

KriugerisLT

I'm wondering if you can talk to Frampt and still join the Darkwraith covenant. I have lots of useless shit that I would like to feed to Frampt, but I still want to join the Darkwraiths (PvP reasons). I have the Lordvessel, and I have read that if you talk to Frampt, he will carry you over to the Firelink Altar to place the Lordvessel, if you place it then you won't be able to join DW covenant. But if you do not place it and use a Homeward bone back to Firelink Shrine, you will be able to feed him items, and after beating 4 kings still be able to join Darkwraiths.

Does this work? Or is it a bunch of bullshit?

I'm wondering if you can talk to Frampt and still join the Darkwraith covenant. I have lots of useless shit that I would like to feed to Frampt, but I still want to join the Darkwraiths (PvP reasons). I have the Lordvessel, and I have read that if you talk to Frampt, he will carry you over to the Firelink Altar to place the Lordvessel, if you place it then you won't be able to join DW covenant. But if you do not place it and use a Homeward bone back to Firelink Shrine, you will be able to feed him items, and after beating 4 kings still be able to join Darkwraiths.

Does this work? Or is it a bunch of bullshit?

Sounds pretty risky, just keep hold of your stuff until you beat the four kings and speak to Darkstalker Kaathe before seeling your stuff to Frampt. Tbh you really don't get all that many souls for seeling stuff to him it's more of a cleanout tool. If it's bugging you having such a full inventory just use the Bottomless Box and sell it all later.

AFAIK, as soon as you're able to sell stuff to Frampt (he won't let you do that without placing the Lordvessel), Kaathe will no longer appear in your playthrough. Vice-versa, when you join the Darkwraith covenant Frampt will be pissed off about you and leave Firelink Shrine for the rest of this playthrough.

Just throw away anything you don't need or put it in the Bottomless Box, the souls you get from selling stuff to Frampt are not worth it anyways...

Sounds pretty risky, just keep hold of your stuff until you beat the four kings and speak to Darkstalker Kaathe before seeling your stuff to Frampt. Tbh you really don't get all that many souls for seeling stuff to him it's more of a cleanout tool. If it's bugging you having such a full inventory just use the Bottomless Box and sell it all later.

I'm not planning on a NG+ playthrough, since I already 1k'd this game a year ago. I'm playing this time solely for PvP and the upcoming DLC.

http://www.gamespot.com/dark-souls/forum/about-frampt-and-darkwraith-covenant-60885278/

Found some threads that support my claim. Btw, can I make a back-up save file in a USB? For safety measures in case this doesn't work.

Edited by KriugerisLT