Overachiever Achievement

Is there a way to track you player awards (player badges)to see what you have done I knw there is a site to see what they are but when you go on your xbox live stats there is nothing or is there

Edited by Acejunky

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I know of. You pretty much have to remember which ones you have gotten, or write them down somewhere. That's my advice to you. As for the guy above... your comment has nothing to do with this thread what-so-ever, were you that desperate to get your post count up... with such a stupid comment? Oh yea, I'm from Ohio too! Do I talk funny?

Not that I know of. You pretty much have to remember which ones you have gotten, or write them down somewhere. That's my advice to you. As for the guy above... your comment has nothing to do with this thread what-so-ever, were you that desperate to get your post count up... with such a stupid comment? Oh yea, I'm from Ohio too! Do I talk funny?

YES, YOU DO!!!!

Sorry, but I'm from Michigan, so I think there's some sort of legal requirement that I respond like that. :-)

I don't think this achievement is glitched, I currently don't have it yet but my friend said that the achievement says to "complete 50 jobs". By complete, i think you have to SUCCESSFULLY complete the jobs. This means the requirements must be done the same as in the gozer's most wanted achievement. ie for survival last 10 waves, protector activate the 3 PKE towers, etc.

I could be wrong, but just a suggestion.

############### Player Awards ###############

• The Real Ghostbuster - Most ghosts trapped or destroyed
  • Aint Afraid Of No Ghost - Least amount of knockouts
  • Medic - Most revivals of teammates
  • Most Revived - Most times revived by a teammate
  • Marathon Runner - Longest total distance traveled in the match
  • Slowpoke - Shortest total distance traveled in the match
  • Slime Magnet - Most times slimed
  • Rollin In Dough - Most cash earned in the match
  • Broke - Least cash earned in the match
  • Tech Head - Most power-ups collected in the match
  • Purist - Fewest power-ups collected in the match
  • Itchy Trigger Finger - First Person to shoot in the round
  • Nice Shootin Tex - Highest accuracy with the Proton beam (including the Boson Dart)
  • Light Show - Lowest accuracy with the Proton beam (including the Boson Dart)
  • Dead Aim - Most ghosts hit with the Meson Collider (including alternate fire)
  • Darkest Matter - Most ghosts hit with the Shock Blast (including the Stasis beam)
  • Ghosticle - Most ghosts frozen with the Stasis Beam
  • Slimer - Most shots with the Slime Blower (including the Slime Tether)
  • Befriender - Most ghosts turned into good guys with Pink Slime
  • Duckin and Dodgin - Most dodges and jumps
  • Slammer - Most wrangled ghost slams
  • Long Time Wrangler - Longest ghost wrangle
  • Demolitions Man - Most ghosts damaged in a single explosion
  • Keeping An Eye Out - Longest period of time in PKE goggle view
  • My Ghosts My Trap - Most ghosts trapped in your own trap
  • We Came We Saw - First person to trap 10 ghosts
  • Destruction Master - Most Evil Relics destroyed
  • Smashy Smashy - First player to destroy 10 Evil Relics
  • Blink Out - Most ghosts eliminated by destroying Evil Relics
  • Rampager - Shortest period of time between destroying two Evil Relics
  • Soul Survivor - Longest run without getting knocked out
  • Team Savior - Revived each teammate at least once
  • First Death - First knockout of the round
  • Commando - Highest ghost defeat to player knockout ratio
  • MVP - Most points in Slime Dunk
  • Slimer Wrangler - Longest amount of time wrangling Slimer
  • Slimer Dodger - Least number of times knocked down by Slimer
  • Gloop Dreams - First person to perform 5 Slime Dunks in the match
  • Best Rescuer - Most Artifacts returned to the safe zone
  • First Rescuer - First player to destroy an Artifact thief
  • Red Handed - The player who destroys the most Artifact thieves
  • True Protector - Trap 3 ghosts in a row while the active PKE Disruptor remains undamaged
  • Comeback Kid - Trap 3 ghosts in "Sudden Death"
  • Vendetta - Be the first to destroy or capture a ghost after it has damaged a PKE Disruptor

############### Player Ranks ###############

• Intern Ghostbuster
  • Rookie
  • Greenhorn
  • Supernatural Investigator
  • Novice Ghostbuster
  • Paranormal Examiner
  • Slime Collector
  • Spook Spotter
  • Spirit Trapper
  • Ghostbuster
  • Proton Slinger
  • Slimer Snagger
  • Phantom Blaster
  • Ecto Exterminator
  • Elite Ghostbuster
  • Wraith Wrangler
  • Soul Hunter
  • Specter Slayer
  • Defender of New York
  • Ghostbuster of the Year

I don't think this achievement is glitched, I currently don't have it yet but my friend said that the achievement says to "complete 50 jobs". By complete, i think you have to SUCCESSFULLY complete the jobs. This means the requirements must be done the same as in the gozer's most wanted achievement. ie for survival last 10 waves, protector activate the 3 PKE towers, etc.

i did that already

i got it at about 5.8mil when i got a award ive never gotten before , the paragoggles one. so im pretty sure that most people are miscounting their awards. try going for the odd awards , like most freezes with stasis and the paragoggles.

achievement is glitched and there is no way of telling when it will unlock. i have almost 5mil, WAY over 50 jobs and at least 30 unique awards as well as many repeat awards.

I really dont think that this one is glitched...I have 6.4mil, have completed at least 50 jobs and just got my 30th title and it unlocked right on schedule. Just get a pen and start writing down what you do and you will eventually get it.

achievement is glitched and there is no way of telling when it will unlock. i have almost 5mil, WAY over 50 jobs and at least 30 unique awards as well as many repeat awards.

This one is not glitched i got it at about 3.5 ml cash en you definitly have to complete the jobs ,just like you do for gozers most wanted achievement.

I have completed well over 50 jobs and my friend was in my room and got it when we failed a job so this is Not TRUE

all these damn mp achievements are glitchy...i got the overachiever but I know i didn't have the 30 awards because i printed out a list and kept track...but it unlocked after i had fully completed the 50 jobs with over 2.5 mil...but I am unable to get egon's guinea pig and employee of the month...but have on the payroll...my friend has the other two but not on the payroll...it seems almost like if you have one achievement you can't unlock the others..and vice versa...

all these damn mp achievements are glitchy...i got the overachiever but I know i didn't have the 30 awards because i printed out a list and kept track...but it unlocked after i had fully completed the 50 jobs with over 2.5 mil...but I am unable to get egon's guinea pig and employee of the month...but have on the payroll...my friend has the other two but not on the payroll...it seems almost like if you have one achievement you can't unlock the others..and vice versa...

I unlocked overachiever just now after getting an award that I'd already received more than a few times: "We came, we saw." It was a containment instant in the library with 2 people. My total after the match was 8,529,055.

Argh this achievement is driving me nuts. I have over 6 mill now and by my count, 29 awards. I keep trying for specific ones but always end up getting Light Show, Slowpoke, and like 3 others over and over and over again. Here are some of the ones I am trying for, any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Marathon Runner - Longest total distance traveled in the match (ironically while trying this I got Slowpoke - I've tried this one several times as it seems like it wouldn't be too bad).
  • Itchy Trigger Finger - First Person to shoot in the round (again this should be easy, but every time I shoot first I always end up getting something else)
  • Dead Aim - Most ghosts hit with the Meson Collider (including alternate fire)
  • Darkest Matter - Most ghosts hit with the Shock Blast (including the Stasis beam)
  • Ghosticle - Most ghosts frozen with the Stasis Beam (I've had a couple matches where I used nothing but the Stasis beam/shock blast and did not get either of these. I froze like 6 ghosts in one!)
  • Duckin and Dodgin - Most dodges and jumps (again should be easy and I'll stand and just keep dodging and jumping most of the match and nothing)
  • Slammer - Most wrangled ghost slams (haven't really tried this one)
  • Rampager - Shortest period of time between destroying two Evil Relics
  • First Death - First knockout of the round (again should be easy, but I've never gotten this)
  • Slimer Dodger - Least number of times knocked down by Slimer
  • Best Rescuer - Most Artifacts returned to the safe zone
  • Red Handed - The player who destroys the most Artifact thieves
  • Comeback Kid - Trap 3 ghosts in "Sudden Death"
  • Vendetta - Be the first to destroy or capture a ghost after it has damaged a PKE Disruptor

i have been trying for about two hrs to get the ones people that suck would get, slowpoke and broke. and i have also been trying to get purist and the goggles one.

i got tired of trying to get them so i started standing in one place, keep getting light show and slime magnet, over and over

funnier thing is that i just did a slime dunk where i stood in one place with pke up, didnt move except scanned a couple things. the winner got broke (huh), and again i got light show.

just did containment while standing absolutely still, trying for slowpoke, didnt even look around, winner got slowpoke and i got slime magnet and i wasnt touched once

lame

every game should institute lists and counters for the these types of tedious achievements, frustrating

also no matter how little the amount of power ups i get i can never ger purist, 0,1,2 i got nothin

it also occurs to me, you may have the best aim in the match, and get the most ghosts of the most money or whatever, but you get knocked down 4 times while everyone else gets knocked down less than 4 times, or say you revive one of each of your teammates, does that particular award overwrite what you are working on getting, wtf, stupid.

should be able to obtain multiple awards or like i said keep track of them, and/or not be able to earn one you have earned before

just venting i guess, crap like this in games pisses me off, its not like somebody there who is a gamer couldnt think about it

Edited by RoyallFreshness