Sanctuary of sin help

SH4WN WU

OK so i admit the game was fun until i made it to this mission where u gotta capture about 4 or 5 merch's then at the end there are 2 towers i just cant beat this i dont know bout u guys but im ready to just give up on this and play something else cuz im an achievement whore but this is pure punishment i refuse to get my ass kicked every time

This was the toughest battle of them all for me. Grab the first two geysers as quick as you can and upgrade til you get the Roadies. Those are the only ones to get to the spear towers on top. You need to try and grab the middle one, but really get those Roadies to the top. They will start hitting you with the spear cars and it's a pain. Also, how far have you gone in the hunting mission? I used Call of the Wild solos to get the Tollusks (bears with metal on face) as well as face melter. Those solos are so important. Select one of the spear towers, and then send ONLY the Roadies to destroy it. Keep sending them up there.

Two choices, the most common and encourage by the game is upgrade your stage to lvl 3 and get Roadies. They can sneak up to the towers and take them out.

The other option is upgrade to lvl 2, get the new skull cars. Double team with one and go to the top of the stairs, you should be close enough to hit a tower without it reacting to you.

Either way, you should be able to grab all the geysers and get your army to rally at the one just below the towers.

Two choices, the most common and encourage by the game is upgrade your stage to lvl 3 and get Roadies. They can sneak up to the towers and take them out.

The other option is upgrade to lvl 2, get the new skull cars. Double team with one and go to the top of the stairs, you should be close enough to hit a tower without it reacting to you.

Either way, you should be able to grab all the geysers and get your army to rally at the one just below the towers.

hey thanks u guys i followed all tips here and finally got it after not playing the game for a while