This game is King!

• 2 weeks later...

RE4 is like Dead Space 1, blending survival horror with the optimum level of action. There are spots that are really creepy and you feel you're underarmed or a bit helpless, but there is always a way to get past them.

RE5 is already too action-oriented and I never feel scared playing it.

Plus I really enjoy the plot of RE4. At first I was a bit hesitate in whether I should get it, but now, I'm proud to say, I made the right decision of buying RE 4

• 3 weeks later...

Resident Evil 4, in my opinion; is nothing short of a masterpiece. I own it on PS2, Wii and Xbox and I enjoyed it across all three platforms. For me, it is far superior to RE5. The way I see it, if I'm willing to complete the game on three consoles, and still not be sick of it Capcom have indeed produced one of the greatest games available for sale today.

• 1 month later...

I've kinda been thinking progressively about the amount of horror in RE4. Don't get me wrong, it's currently my top favorite even though I'm now getting into the more old-school RE which is awesome also. One day though I caught a video clip of the original Beta version of RE4 on youtube, which looked much scarier in my opinion than the one they released. Sure it's..creepy at times, but it seems like horror was pretty much diluted out of 4 in place of action and explosions.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Definitely one of my top favorites! I sure hope RE6 will be like it!! On the GC version I destroyed this game with like 10 run throughs or more, but haven't finished on Xbox lol I have a life ;). But this is a really well made game! Love it!

If anyone still reads this board I just had to chime my two cents in that RE4 is a masterpiece beyond comparison. The pacing the characters, enemies, progression of the game in all aspects. I myself did around 10 or so GameCube runs and sometimes I still feel like that's the best version, the original one bringing us a game that evolved the 3rd person shooter to what it is today. No doubt a game ahead of its time when it came out.

If anyone still reads this board I just had to chime my two cents in that RE4 is a masterpiece beyond comparison. The pacing the characters, enemies, progression of the game in all aspects. I myself did around 10 or so GameCube runs and sometimes I still feel like that's the best version, the original one bringing us a game that evolved the 3rd person shooter to what it is today. No doubt a game ahead of its time when it came out.

Hell yeah I got this game on Gamecube and played the hell out of it! Def the best RE game of all. I was so psyched for 6 but it dissapointed.

• 2 months later...
Definitely one of my top favorites! I sure hope RE6 will be like it!! On the GC version I destroyed this game with like 10 run throughs or more, but haven't finished on Xbox lol I have a life ;). But this is a really well made game! Love it!

I agree completely

• 3 months later...