Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

I'm tryin to help a friend out and others that may need kingpin message me on live or post your tag here we need 9

1. Darlness727420

2. Breums

Anyone who needs please message me. I'll be doing it this Saturday around 10am eastern time. I might have a couple friends a backup if there on

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest we take care of those annoying 6 player achievements(Pa-pa-poker ace and compulsive liar) this weekend. So far I have these people interested:

- Sitzofrenic (Me)

- 1 friend of mine

- Bu5hranger

- Wael90

others can send me a message or friend request regarding RDR boosting so that we can start this weekend.

I have myself and one other who need Compulsive Liar.

If you need to fill a spot send me a message on xbl. I can get a few more people to help as well, but I think most of us have the achievement already so if you can find people that need the achievement get them first.

This goes for anyone, if you need players to fill spots for whatever achievement send me a message on xbl.

I'm tryin to get breums the acheviement. He said its the last one he needs and he was gonna give up on, so I figured I'll try to help him out along with who ever else needs it

Have Myself and 2 others.

Need one more person for 'Legion of boom' and 'who needs deadeye?'

3 more for 'compulsive liar' and 'Pa-pa-pa-poker ace'

Drop me a message anytime saying which you need.

Online most of the time untill these are done.

GT: Himsah

Looking to get a group together to do the various MP achievements on the vanilla game and the DLC. Triple XP this weekend so that should definitely help us out. Wanting to do it Sunday as I'm basically free the whole day, CST time zone. Not sure the max party size but I'll put down 6.

1. Sportsman11