XBOX 360 or XBOX one fifa

djrapperz

I am getting fifa 14 when its released and was going to get the limited edition one. But i have been thinking is it actually going to be worth it cus i plan on getting the new xbox one for Christmas as was going to get fifa with that so would i lose out on the UT packs? And say i build my squad would it be transferred to the xbox one when i get it if i save the files. Or am i just going to have to start it all again?

What i mean is if i get teh limited edition will i still get the packs if i transfer my file over would i still get them if i only bought the standard for xbox one

I don't think anyone knows yet but I would imagine that your packs would transfer, we'll anyway that's the least EA can do considering the price of the limited edition.

What i mean is if i get teh limited edition will i still get the packs if i transfer my file over would i still get them if i only bought the standard for xbox one

That's a good question,I know it said you get your players and coins but it never mention the packs.

Plus what happens if you get another limited edition pack for the Xbox one will you get those added to the 360 packs.

I don't think EA have stated anything about this but maybe they have,does anyone know without guessing.