Crysis Official Bitching Thread

41inuyasha

Not normally one to moan about glitched achievements because it's normally user error.

But i've just started a new game on delta (selected both from the main menu before starting the new game, and then again at the difficulty select screen) and finished act 1. No achievement.

I know I've been on delta because of the fact that I haven't had a crosshairs this entire game.. Enemies speaking Korean, check. No grenade indicator, check.

Not even gonna bother anymore. This was a fun challenge whilst I was playing through it, but i'm not gonna carry on with it if it's all for nothing.

Edited by Rivercurse

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Got this a few months ago when it was on sale for like $5 and enjoyed it a lot. But even though they've had years to fix it, I got the glitch at the end (no spoilers here, not really) where my lock-on wouldn't work after I died once had had to reload a checkpoint. It was a tough mission that I didn't revel in replaying and where it felt like surviving was pure happenstance, so it really took the wind out of my sail having to do it all over again.

Still, great game. And glad I only paid five bucks.

Edited by GordianKnot42
Took out possible spoiler

• 3 weeks later...