Live Free or Die achievement, unobtainable June 30th, 2013

Fullbrook

Live Free or Die achievement, unobtainable June 30th, 2013.

7 songs being delisted at the end of June.. One of them a free song needed for this achievement.

Crooked X - "Rock 'n' Roll Dream"

Die Toten Hosen - "Hier Kommt Alex"

Les Wampas - "Manu Chao"

The Material - "Moving to Seattle"

Them Terribles - "Bullets & Guns"

Tokio Hotel - "Monsoon"

Vesuvius - "Promised Land"

Promised land is needed for the acheivement, so if you don't download it by June 30, you are shit outta luck. Once you download it, you can still unlock the achievement any time after that.

Also Hier Kommt Alex isn't playable in RB3, so don't buy it if that is all you play. The other songs are fun.. so check those out :)

Edited by Fullbrook

• 3 months later...

I'm not sure if anyone even still comes to this board to answer this question, but is there any way around this? For example, playing online with someone as the host who has this Vesuvius song. Will that work? Or does everyone in the party need the song? What about recovering your gamertag on someone's console who has the song, and playing it on their console, then recovering your gamertag back on your own console?

Thanks in advance to anyone still around to answer my question.

• 9 months later...

I don't think that you can play the song in a online session and if you can i'm strongly doubtful that it count toward the achievement.

The only way to unlock this achievement at the moment is to share your profile with someone that have the songs and let him play the songs for you.