New Gamerscore Milestones/Accomplishment Thread

CovertDog

We have been having alot of people making threads about reaching milestones in thier gamerscore and we don't want to put a damper on peoples spirits, but we can't have a new thread for everyone. So I would ask that if you have reached a milestone that you are proud of and want to announce to the forum you do it here. So congrats to everyone and happy scoring.:)

I was happy to break 50K which I did back a week or so ago...Back in February when that Old Spice challenge started I just made the 10K...so I've gained about 46K in less than a year, and over the summer I didn't get any achievement but 2nd Lieutenant and Elite on Rainbow Six...so I think I could be in the 70s-80s if I didn't stop. Can't wait to break that 100K!!!

Ha, I was hoping no one saw before xbox.com updated... I had 90k on my system, just hadn't transferred over. It's there now. :p

Nice work, but now begins the quest for 100k. I think you should be able to get there pretty soon considering you are in the GSL as that needs about 2k a week and there are four weeks left.

So you should be there in about a month and a bit. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? :)