Death From Above problem

OtosReborn

Does this achievement not work in arcade mode? I am playing co-op arcade with super reload, no ammo pickups, and infinite ammo, and I've done chapter 4 HODCC reload checkpoint at least 10 times and no cheevo popped.

Edit - Okay, looks like you HAVE to kill all 3 seeders to register anything. Even if you kill 2 seeders and some locust, it won't count towards it when you back out. I was worried killing the 3 would hit a checkpoint but it doesn't. Possibly should add this to the achievement guide.

Double edit - You have to wait for it to auto-kick you out of the HODCC screen. If you kill all 3 seeders and press X to manually back out, you will NOT receive credit for any kills. Hope this helps!

Edited by OtosReborn

Does this achievement not work in arcade mode? I am playing co-op arcade with super reload, no ammo pickups, and infinite ammo, and I've done chapter 4 HODCC reload checkpoint at least 10 times and no cheevo popped.

Edit - Okay, looks like you HAVE to kill all 3 seeders to register anything. Even if you kill 2 seeders and some locust, it won't count towards it when you back out. I was worried killing the 3 would hit a checkpoint but it doesn't. Possibly should add this to the achievement guide.

Double edit - You have to wait for it to auto-kick you out of the HODCC screen. If you kill all 3 seeders and press X to manually back out, you will NOT receive credit for any kills. Hope this helps!

Post this in the guide thread so Pants will be more likely to see it and add it in. ;)

• 5 weeks later...