Achievement Trading Thread

Barad

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could really use some help getting the ceiling collapse kill in metro. I can hardly get into any metro maps because the game is so buggy still and when I do all the ceilings have already been collapsed.

I'll be glad to help you with any other achievements/assignments if you can help me. I'll be on for a little today.

GT: W1ck3d247

Let me know when were doing this.

Looking to get all DLC done for this as it's difficult to find games where tunnel is active (caspian) or pieces of building haven't been shot to get the kill.

Saves a lot of time.

Add kHz Razgriz

Also a message helps to track who's who.

1. kHz RazgriZ

2.DANTE X40

3. Vicktacular

I need Falling Down and Dirty Job, and wouldn't mind some help unlocking the GOL Magnum. I'm more than happy to help people with whatever they need across the whole game. GT is Streamjumper and I'm usually on 7PM to the early AMs Eastern time except for a bit where I need to make dinner for the wife to take to work.

Hi im lookingfor people i need help with 3 achievements FAlling dow,Risk Business,Blind bomber.ALso need help with assignment land perfect on hightest town in fire storm or caspain border Trouble my helicopter skills.If imright most servers are 4 player we can find empty lobby take turns only issue is other players might join.IF u hosting send me message or add my GT WizardFlipper

P.s do note im in Uk

I know this is for achievements, but I would like to get 1 assignment out of the way.

1.Perfect landing

get a ten kill streak and land on top of the tallest towers on Caspian or firestorm

GT is Jack Bauer117

Edited by anorexicwes

Edit: Got both them.

I'm real curious. How long did it take you to get Risky Business? I've played a few CTF matches and I never even made it back with a flag. It's seems like the odds of you getting a flag and then crossing path with a flag carrier are infinitesimal, let alone killing them at that time. Toss in the infinite death bug (never re-spawn, just trapped in the game watching). I would guess 50+ games to get that lucky without boosting.

------------

Update - HOLY CRAP!!! I cannot believe my luck. I got into a CTF match on Golf of Oman and within 30 seconds got revived into limbo (of course) and had to quit out and come back in, where I came darn close to getting the 5 kills for Blind Bomber. I think I got 3 as a gunner in an Attack Chopper before we got shot down but I never made it back in an air vehicle before time expired.

Anyway, my 3rd match was on Metro. First life I ran like crazy took the side tunnel, made my way through killing a couple guys, came around from the right and took their flag. I ran like heck through the other side hallway and saw it popped up where they took our flag, and darn if the guy didn't cut to my side. I ran towards him, stopped and he was coming up the stairs. BAMM shot him and it said "Flag Carrier Killed". I couldn't believe it. Nothing happened. Finally Risky Business popped like 5 seconds later!!! What an amazing stroke of luck. I got killed seconds later before I could return the flag. I can't see how anyone could get this on the bigger maps. Oman and Caspian were the first two I played and it was a total snipe fest. Almost no one was PTO they were just all sniping and camping for kills. I never made it more than 10 feet with the flag and the chances of crossing paths alive with an enemy flag carrier just seem astronomical.

BTW, of course before I could finish the match with about 15 minutes left to go I got sent to limbo. That REALLY sucked because I had a great spot and was player Support and chucking nades and I finished with just the one KA ribbon so missed the dang assignment again. I would bet I would have finally done it with 2 KA ribbons if I hadn't been sent to limbo.

---

Update again - Happy to say with a little elbow grease I got Blind Bomber legit as well. I think it was my 7th attempt. I don't really count three of those because I quit after getting 1 shot killed with the HMV-II a couple times on two occasions, and the third there was a jet pilot who was blowing down the helicopter immediately. Honestly if there's one of either those guys you might as well just bail from the game and not even try for Blind Bomber because all that will happen is you die a lot. Trust me. :) I got 3 kills and ran out of time 3 times. Last time was the charm, though man it was really close I was down to about 40 tickets on the enemy team when I got the 5th kill and it took forever to finally pop. I thought I was going to need 6. :)

I can't fly worth a crap and my jets and attack heli are not leveled up so what I did was wait for the attack chopper to spawn and jump into the gunner seat immediately. Either you can hit A and then A again real fast to switch to gunner or try to wait for the pilot and be the second one in. The first option worked better for me. My successful run was later at night in a game with about 50 people when I joined.

Edited by PhantomShark

Hello..looking to boost the 2 achievements that were glitched for the second assault dlc Blind bomber and risky business. I'm on tonight 1/31 on eastern time...time right now is 8:05 PM...If anyone is interested send me a message saying boosting for 2nd assault...gamertag is LORD VADER 727 Thanks

EDIT: Was able to get Blind Bomber while in a game.....looking to boost Risky business!!!

Edited by lordvader727