Brotherhood Gamescom 2010 Demo

Not sure how new or old this is but it was only uploaded yesterday so I'd say new.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s4uojsahZ8]YouTube- Assassins Creed Brotherhood Gamescom 2010 Demo [HD][/ame]

I did notice it said 1/101 Borgia flags though. Graphics look amazing.

Since we're not getting the beta, I think that in the least what Ubi can do for us is; give us 360 owners a 360 only demo. I know that a demo isn't going to allow us to give feedback back to Ubi in shaping the campaign gameplay like the beta will help shape the MP aspect of the game. At least Ubi could do that for us.

Since we're not getting the beta, I think that in the least what Ubi can do for us is; give us 360 owners a 360 only demo. I know that a demo isn't going to allow us to give feedback back to Ubi in shaping the campaign gameplay like the beta will help shape the MP aspect of the game. At least Ubi could do that for us.

So true but unfortunately I don't Ubisoft doing anything like that. It would be nice looks like I have to find a friend that has a PS3 and preordered the game to check it out early.

Noticed what looks like a cross bow in he's inventory wheel.

And a space on the other side for another weapon.

Im not to Fussed about not getting a beta for this game. Its good to experiance somthign New when you start it up. As long as the PS3 owners dont get Exclusive items in game, Or brag about it too much. Then im fine with it.

Seeing him send he's recruits out on missions Reminded me of MGS Peace walker on the PSP. It looks very similar I like the way each Individual Assassin is upgraded. I would like tho maybe if you could go along with them on some of the missions.

Noticed what looks like a cross bow in he's inventory wheel.

And a space on the other side for another weapon.

Im not to Fussed about not getting a beta for this game. Its good to experiance somthign New when you start it up. As long as the PS3 owners dont get Exclusive items in game, Or brag about it too much. Then im fine with it.

Seeing him send he's recruits out on missions Reminded me of MGS Peace walker on the PSP. It looks very similar I like the way each Individual Assassin is upgraded. I would like tho maybe if you could go along with them on some of the missions.

Crossbow and Poison Darts were announced ages ago. :o

They've put a lot more of an RPG feel into this one, what with all the sending assassins off and leveling them up!

I loved it though! Cant wait to play this!

yea thats what i thought. defiantly more RPG elements in the mix with this one.-gives more of a variety = good.

Must say i was on the fence with this one, as a years development - how much could they really improve on. but after seeing this demo i have to say it is a worthy sequel so far from what i have seen and I am really looking forward to it now. Controlling and expanding the brotherhood looks awesome ! -wander if that mechanic will be in the 3rd game?

Wow!! There is only one thing i'm a little "Could he really do that?" and it's where he jumps from the horse, swings on one beem and flips to another, upwards.

But apart from that the entire demo was amazing, and i can't wait for the flag collecting because it gives you time to really admire the games aspects.

• 1 month later...