Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, feel free to invite me/message me for 4 player co-op. I have no problem making a new character to quick pwn some of the 1st quests too considering they are hella easy. I'll be around the rest of the evening (If not, just message me. I usually hear my xbox bloop)

~Razzkor

Hey guys, feel free to invite me/message me for 4 player co-op. I have no problem making a new character to quick pwn some of the 1st quests too considering they are hella easy. I'll be around the rest of the evening (If not, just message me. I usually hear my xbox bloop)

~Razzkor

hey bud i need all ahcieves co op. i'll be on all weekend. have xian level 4 rest i have not started. so lets start from the start. look for me around 4 pm mnt & alnight.

With a lot of people looking to do the 'originality' achievement I think it would be worth setting up a gaming session where we can get

Ménage à trois & Originality

so...

Sunday 11th September 8pm UK Time

Sam B -

Logan - romanzad

Xian Mei -

Purna -

Backup -

what ill do is start a new save then invite others in so we can do the first 5 quests with ease for Ménage à trois

send me a FR/message or reply to the thread and hopefully can get both of these achievements! (and help towards People Person)