71/72 Locations ("There and back again" Discussion)

Dragonsss

LOL so hard.

71/72

Lv 45 atm

? days left for the secret achievement ¬¬

Not long now and you'll gain access to that exclusive room! :D

Lol it takes ages to get from 45-50. Trust me!!

As for days left. I'm stuck playing offline. Got some system link cranking for a little while last night which was cool. Except I stayed up until 9:40, had half an hours sleep, then off to work -_-

But my days keep going back to the first day I played because I'm offline. I might as well change my consoles date. But I seriously couldn't be bothered :p

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got it whilst roaming through the Prison, I am not going to give out his gamer-tag because he does not need nor want people messaging asking where to go because to be honest he does not know.

I was letting everyone know he got it to verify you CAN get it.

I'm sure you'll appreciate us taking that with a grain of salt. The only person that has been verified as having the achievement admits to getting it when he shouldn't for some reason and people have literally played the entire game multiple times now just looking for that last spot. The number of people sat on 71/72 is quite high now and just by sheer random luck you would think one of them would find a spot that no one else did.

I'm holding on for the official word or until someone with a legit tag, with the achievement unlocked in the right order, can step forward.

I'm sure you'll appreciate us taking that with a grain of salt. The only person that has been verified as having the achievement admits to getting it when he shouldn't for some reason and people have literally played the entire game multiple times now just looking for that last spot. The number of people sat on 71/72 is quite high now and just by sheer random luck you would think one of them would find a spot that no one else did.

I'm holding on for the official word or until someone with a legit tag, with the achievement unlocked in the right order, can step forward.

Waiting too.

Will edit the first post whit all the info we got about the "more hard" to find spots and other thinks, maps, screens or info would be really valued.

I'm stuck myself on 70/72 i've mostly played solo and i've been exploring quite a lot in the game myself i think, just the only thing i did is i played 100% co-op in the Jungle and after that(for example i haven't done quite a lot of prison sidequests, i also missed some jungle sidequests) so i hope to get to atleast to 71/72 or even better at 72... from the sidequests there i suppose the last location is the Bloodbath Arena but we'll see i guess!.

Oh btw i'm at 98% Explored Zones, so i have quite a feeling if i find the 71th i will get 100% aswell.

Edited by OniRyo

Did anyone notice when you go get the girl with the tribal leader Ope you don't get a location added when i'm pretty sure you should get one for going there.Maybe this is where the glitch occurs?

I have allready come back there to check, no "new place" appear :(

I am gonna try to ask him or send him message.

I wouldn't bother seeing as he unlocked it before completing act 2 - so either it glitched or he cheated it somehow. So I doubt he could tell us a new location either way.

Also, despite what some people are saying the Gun Shop is not a location. As I found a way to get in there when you to return to the city from the jungle. It had some weapons but is not the final location.

Edited by jackanape

area in jungle(north-west in map) it's big area with home there

this area have many floater and many sub-quest flowers can pick

i go that place both playthrough but nothing pop found new location

if this is glitch,i think of this zone

now i give up to find it,freeze it 71/72 lol

ps.gun shop at slum with zombie attack right?

i help him and go inside, he just reward(money) for me but nothing new location there

Edited by hayabusaDGO

One of the 3 people on TrueAchievements that has this achievement as of today posted "For 72 locations you're either missing the boat place in the city or the gun shop..." so maybe one of those is it? I've been at 71/72 for a couple days now, and we were trying to figure out the last location yesterday with no luck driving and porting around for hours.

One of the 3 people on TrueAchievements that has this achievement as of today posted "For 72 locations you're either missing the boat place in the city or the gun shop..." so maybe one of those is it? I've been at 71/72 for a couple days now, and we were trying to figure out the last location yesterday with no luck driving and porting around for hours.

The boat is not my "72 place".

But really, where is exactly the gun shop? ¬¬