Skull Location Thread

Free Beer

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off thanks for this thread. I already have the orange and brown skulls done. I'm trying to do the others but I can't figure out from these guides which sewer entrances I need to use to get where I need to go. Instead of saying "the closest sewer to the church" (theres a few close to it and none look like the ones in the vids, to me anyway), would it be possible for someone to post a screenshot of the map with said sewer entrances highlighted? It would make things a lot easier.

First off thanks for this thread. I already have the orange and brown skulls done. I'm trying to do the others but I can't figure out from these guides which sewer entrances I need to use to get where I need to go. Instead of saying "the closest sewer to the church" (theres a few close to it and none look like the ones in the vids, to me anyway), would it be possible for someone to post a screenshot of the map with said sewer entrances highlighted? It would make things a lot easier.

Have you done the missions where you go thru the sewer yet? Because you literally have to pass right thru the area more than once just with natural story progression.

Yeah, I've already beat the game once. I just don't remember which sewer leads to where (theres like 20 of them on that city map). A screen shot of the map with a "this sewer leads to city hall" or "this one leads to the blue skull" marking is all I need. All these vids start already in the sewers and don't tell you how to get there. I found the orange and brown ones on my own during my playthrough but missed the others, I'd like to just go back and get them without having to playthrough the entire story again.

it has sort of been answered but i wanted to be sure. can you return to the supermarket after completing the mission within it. i want to know if i can return the green skull to its drop once i have cleared the supermarket quest. an answer will be greatley appreciated since i am at a save now (in the supermarket) on my second playthrough. dont know if i should back track or continue with the mission.

Has anyone figured out what the Orange Skull Mod does? It's the Electro Military Knife, and the description just says "electro body." Its stats are completely normal, so eventually I just sold it because I could not figure out what its special is.

I made it the other day. posted effects here.

http://deadisland.wikia.com/wiki/Developer%27s_No._1_Craft

Think i found the red skull drop location. I was doing the nighthawk quest and i found a village in the jungle with a shit load of skulls everywhere, none of which you could pick up however...after a bit of exploring i found a pathway blocked off by two boards n it seemed impossible to get in, but I saw two zombies in it so i knew there had to be a way. After jumping and crouching and side jumping for about ten minutes on the boards i got through and it led to a weird shrine with a red skull on top, however it offered no actions so its probably the drop since i dont have the red skull

Think i found the red skull drop location. I was doing the nighthawk quest and i found a village in the jungle with a shit load of skulls everywhere, none of which you could pick up however...after a bit of exploring i found a pathway blocked off by two boards n it seemed impossible to get in, but I saw two zombies in it so i knew there had to be a way. After jumping and crouching and side jumping for about ten minutes on the boards i got through and it led to a weird shrine with a red skull on top, however it offered no actions so its probably the drop since i dont have the red skull

Wow, nice find. Can you possibly upload a pic of the map location? I can't remember where that was from the description :p

Also, you CAN go back to the supermarket

BTW. Just a crazy ass thought. . . . River Village- (where ive seen 3 red skulls.-) - Could it be they are hinting towards the real red skulls location?

(thinking outside the box.... I wondering something like marking them on the map and see if it forms like a pentagram or something crazy, indicating where one should look)- ?

Tell me if this seams to far of-. Anyways- Gonna mark my locations and see what happens.

EDIT.

Okay have no clue where to do the collection of skulls.- Ghost town? Maybe ive not been there yet.

Edited by SolusFlare