GTA Online Platinum Awards

xhunterrrr

Sweet. I'm currently going through the parachute races solo, just so I have them ticked off in the Jobs screen as I unlock them lol. Most of the missions require at least 2, 3 & 4 players to start it seems.

Yeah, I need to get on that. I just finished the letter scraps in Single Player - just Nuclear Waste, tennis, and UFO parts and I'm done - so tonight I can focus on Multiplayer stuff. I'm thinking the Awards won't be too bad, though.

Fuck the missions! We can easily get races, tennis wins, arm wrestling wins, and other short ones done!

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the info, everyone! I'll update the tips post when I get home tonight.

Victory 8 for 300 foot jump? I'll check later tonight when I get on! Yeah, I'm gonna probably boost my Awards with B A R 4 D this week. Easy arm wrestles and tennis wins, among other simple ones.

What about me? :(

So for both of these medals:

War Pig - participate in 25 different deathmatches

Veteran Racer - participate in 25 different races

I've got them but the progress bar resets to nothing instead of "Complete" and the platinum count isn't going up, even though they say completed in the awards screen. What gives?

I've got them but the progress bar resets to nothing instead of "Complete" and the platinum count isn't going up, even though they say completed in the awards screen. What gives?

Do they say completed in the game or on Social Club?

Veteran Racer changed to "complete" and counted after getting another platinum for me. A little glitch I guess, I imagine War Pig is the same.

Does anyone know what's more reliable, the pause menu or the social club? I tried the wheelie one and nothing popped in game yet on the social club it's showing as complete. Yet for the package drops, I'm showing only 2 more needed in the pause menu but 4 more on the social club?

When I got that achievement done I NEVER EVER checked the stats on R*socialclub, only in-game awards progress and I unlocked them without any trouble!

Does anyone know what's more reliable, the pause menu or the social club? I tried the wheelie one and nothing popped in game yet on the social club it's showing as complete. Yet for the package drops, I'm showing only 2 more needed in the pause menu but 4 more on the social club?

I'd say the in-game pause menu is more reliable. As I've completed 14 Awards but the Club says I've only done 12.

But then again, when I go to in-game menu under "Unlocks > Platinum Awards" it shows that I have 12/85 as well...so maybe two of my platinums don't count towards the achievement? :confused:

I've have Social Club have the correct stats and my in-game stats be off by 2 platinum awards. It is very strange.

Does anybody know how long you have to stay in a helicopter for Mile High Club? I've been in one a while in free roam and still at 0/1 for bronze.

5 hours for platinum.

Does anyone know how to get the special salvage crate drop? Seems like it should be an easy platinum, and for me it's either that or the hole in one. And I hate golf.

I don't even know how to get the normal drop award. But the special award says DLC on the medal doesn't it? Maybe R* will drop in special items or something.

Does anyone know how to get the special salvage crate drop? Seems like it should be an easy platinum, and for me it's either that or the hole in one. And I hate golf.

I don't even know how to get the normal drop award. But the special award says DLC on the medal doesn't it? Maybe R* will drop in special items or something.

Crates will drop randomly in a session and you will see a message on your screen alerting you to a drop. I haven't seen any yet. I don't know if that is due to the possibility that they don't happen in private sessions.

Crates will drop randomly in a session and you will see a message on your screen alerting you to a drop. I haven't seen any yet. I don't know if that is due to the possibility that they don't happen in private sessions.

They dropped for me in INVITE ONLY session then I invited a friend and went for the crate. I opened it first got the package but reward. I have the achievement anyway but I was just trying to get that too. Either that or both player needs to unlock that service, same as the other abilities.