stuck on Episode 5 [spoilers]!!!

atton

yo guys, I don't know if any1 is as far as me, but right now I'm fighting the Museum Monster, but I can't find out how to kill it. I first shoot it's weakspots but twhen they aren't glowing anymore, It seems I can't do any damage to it...any ideas??

He's quite insane to fight for sure.

My tactic which got him down basically involved first running behind the ruins (most of his knifes seem to miss if you stand just right there) shoot him where he can be hurt, then hide behind a pillar as he summons his magic wind-thingy and comes to you. Ready a bottle and once he rips the pillar apart throw it at him and shoot it. If you hurt him but didn't kill him he'll start his magic again, run to another pillar, and repeat till dead (should be fairly quickly, a good timed bottle/shot should kill him).

In the end however I think it was one of my bottles with tape stuck that I stuck to him and then shot that finnished him off. I actually was quite surprised as I ended up kinda of panicy shooting at him when I ran out of bottles and couldn't get to a corner quickly enough. I pre-equip bottles with tape usually and I think one didn't blow till I shot at him. So applying some tape to them might be a nice idea if you in the heat of the moment mess up shooting the bottle mid-air.

Stuck on this SOB now, I seem to take his weak points out straight away then launch bottles at him, but he does his lame wind summon thing, I hide behind a post, but when he takes out 3 on 1 side I run to the other and he just gets me with about 6 knife throws and I die, even when I sprint!

it's simple when you know what to do

throw explosive bottle at him,

run behind a pillar inside the white lines

wait for him to run over and pickup the pillar,

then run behind the next pillar

repeat.

it's simple when you know what to do

throw explosive bottle at him,

run behind a pillar inside the white lines

wait for him to run over and pickup the pillar,

then run behind the next pillar

repeat.

Yeh thanks got past it quite easily when I realised what to do. I just shot off the fissure bits then lobbed 2 sticky extra pack bombs at him and he went down piss easy.