Dwayne *Spoilers*

thexman75

I decide to not kill him during the story...really a wrong decision...because now he like me at 64% and I NEVER FIND HIM at phone to invite him for friend activities...so now I can't reach 90% with him for the "libery city" achievement.

Any suggestion...exacts hours to call him, or place from where try to call him...(also if i think that this doesn't matter)

:mad::mad::mad:

No, I ALWAYS get an answer from the automated voice.

I found on web that:

After you complete the mission The Holland Play in Grand Theft Auto IV, Dwayne Forge is unlocked as friend. This is accomplished only after you reply to the email he sends you. After he is unlocked, he will occasionally call you and ask if you want to engage in a variety of activities around Liberty City. The more you do things that Dwayne likes, the more his “like” percentage will rise (viewable from the stats screen in the menu). When his “like” percentage reaches 60% his special bonus ability will be unlocked: when you call Dwayne he will offer to send a couple armed NPCs to help protect you on missions, a very useful ability. The raise Dwayne's “like” percenage faster, engage in activities that he prefers: Cluckin' Bell, or going to Club Liberty in Northwood.

but I don't know why...he never called me...now I have

completed the game with 94 missions

delivered all drugs packages

won 20 street races

completed 9 assassin missions

completed missions export orders

so i miss the

30 cars by sms

30 manhunt

20 criminals

50 stunt jumps

200 flying rats

now I will try to not phone to Dwayne anymore...waiting for him to call me...but maybe I unfortunately have some bug in my save game

Edited by thexman75

I kept Dwayne alive and I never had any problems at all, but maybe it's cause I didn't touch the Liberty City (5) achievement until I completed everything else. I got my Key to the City achievement before getting all friends to 90% and I never had a single problem at all.

I have:

roman

packie

brucie

little jacob.....all at 100% like.

i have dwayne at 64%....and I can't unlock the liberty city achievement until Dwayne reach 90%..

...also the guide in the x360.org say that:

Liberty City (5)

After meeting all possible friends, the ones left alive all like you above 90%. 20 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Your Possible Friends are:

Name: Roman Bellic

Is awake: 24 hours a day

Favorite Activities: Bowling, Darts, Drinking, Eating, Pool, Show, and Strip Club

Eating Preferences: Favorite restaurant is Burger Shot. Early in the game when you're poor, he'll eat anywhere, as you progress through the game, he prefers only high class restaurants.

Nightspot Preference: Anywhere

Name: Little Jacob

Is awake: 1pm until 4am

Favorite Activities: Darts, Drinking, Eating, Pool, Show, and Strip Club

Eating Preferences: Cluckin' Bell, but he also likes any other fast food restaurants as well.

Nightspot Preference: Club Liberty

Name: Brucie

Is awake: 7am until 1am

Favorite Activities: Boating, Bowling, Drinking, Eating, Helicopter Rides, Show, and Strip Club

Eating Preferences: As high class as possible, does not like fast/greasy food.

Nightspot Preference: Any high class establishment.

Name: Dwayne Forge

Is awake: 11am until 3am

Favorite Activities: Bowling, Drinking, Eating, Show, and Strip Club

Eating Preferences: Cluckin' Bell, or high class restaurants

Nightspot Preference: Club Liberty

Name: Patrick (Packie) McReary

Is awake: 3pm until 6am

Favorite Activities: Bowling, Darts, Drinking, Pool, Show, and Strip Club

Eating Preferences: Burger Shot, Pizza Stack, and Pang

Nightspot Preference: Donnie's Bar

You can check your progress:

Start--> Stats--> General--> Roman Like

Start--> Stats--> General--> Jacob Like

Start--> Stats--> General--> Brucie Like

Start--> Stats--> General--> Dwayne Like

Start--> Stats--> General--> Packie Like

but how is it possible that dwayne is awake from 11 am to 3 am...???

maybe 3 am to 11 am...???

or 11 am to 3 pm...???

Dwayne isn't needed for the Liberty City Five achievement or for 100%. The reason behind this is because you have the option to kill him.

There are certain times that you can call him though. He is awake from 11:00am - 3:00am. (Figure that out using the time system that the game uses)

You're half right. You don't need him for 100% because, as you said, you can kill him during the course of the story. However, Liberty City 5 explicitly says that all of your friends who are still alive must like you 90% or more. This means that if you killed Playboy X and not Dwayne, you must still have him at 90% or higher before it'll unlock.