Has the game/DLC been patched yet?

Tricka21

I've been holding off getting this for a while now due to the glitchy achievements & the broken DLC so what the title says, has it been patched yet? Thanks

Don't think so although I haven't played this since 1k'ing it a month or so ago. It's do-able without a patch though...just play the game without upgrading anything, then upgrade all at once for Grease Monkey cheevo. You should only find one bit tricky with three Archons, but otherwise very do-able.

Don't think so although I haven't played this since 1k'ing it a month or so ago. It's do-able without a patch though...just play the game without upgrading anything, then upgrade all at once for Grease Monkey cheevo. You should only find one bit tricky with three Archons, but otherwise very do-able.

Thanks dude, I'm still gonna hold of though until that damn DLC gets fixed which is probably unlikely to happen but I'll try my luck & if it doesn't get fixed oh well then I guess I'll just never play it lol. having 1000/1250 would just bug the hell out of me. :(

So I got ahold of microsoft today int he escalated ticket office and I got them to submit a ticket to xbox.com account maintence or some crap like that he said if the achievements are not showing in max time 72 business hours it should be corrected.

I don't have alot of faith with this but its what we should do and get it fixed like magma carta 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...