It's Just...Fun!

Anyone else besides me, a former K/D whore realizing they're having fun even when they're not going positive? The games are so energetic, and by that I mean there's always movement, you never have time to stop running around the battlefield, it's just great! This is probably the first CoD game I've played that I have had fun on even when I'm doing horrific. :p How about everyone else?

I already done that :)

Yet ur still lurking these parts just waiting to comment negatively?

Anyways, yes I love this game lol. I usually play a game for like a hour then take a break, that's just always my style, but I'm having fun on this lol. It's like when I used to set my basketball games' game speed to about 75% just cause I liked it moving a little faster. This MW is my fav so far.

Yeah, I realize I have a BF3 sig as well, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy both games. If I want to completely wreck in a helicopter or a tank or play more tactically, I pop in BF3, but if I want to do some hardcore fast-paced gunning, I pop in MW3. Simple as that.

I've never understood the whole "if you like BF3 you have to hate on CoD; or vice verses"

I like both games for what they are. Though, I will admit I was pissed at BF for the whole server thing on launch. I still recognize it for a solid game and something different than CoD

Edit: Meant to add. Kudos for playing both and being cool about both. +1 internet cookie to you. :-)

Edited by Wildmn34

I've never understood the whole "if you like BF3 you have to hate on CoD; or vice verses"

I like both games for what they are. Though, I will admit I was pissed at BF for the whole server thing on launch. I still recognize it for a solid game and something different than CoD

Totally agree. The two franchises played completely different before BF3 and MW3, and they play even more different now, so why can't people accept them for their differences? And also, you've got to realize that EA sucks donkey balls. If only there was a better option for dedicated servers...

I'm fairly dissapointed. I was hoping for something that felt more in line with the first MW, would have settled for MW2, but this feels like the bastard child of World at War map and gameplay wise. I don't like it, but I'll give it a few more days to grow on me.

I'm loving it. I beat the campaign today and though that was a lot of fun. It was short, but it started at an energy level of 10 and cranked it up to 11 and never stopped after that.

Survival is a blast with a friend, and there are some great spec ops missions.