Spawning

DJConnelly

Ok, in CoD4 the spawns were fine, you had the occasional bad spawn and you don't get a chance to move. But on this, they just didn't try did they? They got to the spawns, it was Friday night, more commonly known as curry night. They just dotted them around and that was that. Now, you spawn, and can't move because your head has a bullet inside:uzi: WHY TREYARCH? WHY?!

ive spawned many times and died and ive seen it happen to others many times. pretty funny actually. just last night 5 people spawned in front of me in a matter of seconds on dome and i got five quick kills. annoying for them im sure, awesome for me

The spawns on the new CoD are an abomination. The game engine was inputted with a incompetent spawn system. You basically get spawned where there is no one within a certain distance around you. The game completely disregards the fact that ten metres or so away there is likely to be a camper; Or when you move out of the spawn limit range, another person will spawn behind you....

I would dearly like them to do a large update on the spawning system i don't care how long it takes.

I think the respawns are terrible in this game. Especially in a tactical game like capture the flag. I'd get to their base wait around a while make sure it's clear, nobody in sight, and as soon as I grab the flag that's when the whole team happen to respawn right behind me and then kill me. I remember one time even whilst dead waiting to respawn, I was watching another teammate on my screen getting shot at from close range and just as he died I respawn right in the exact spot he died, and the enemy continues to shoot and I die too :mad:.

Played against a team on Dome today.

They had someone camping every spawn in the game. All of 'em had Double Tap and Bandolier on.

I felt bad for one guy on my team, he was a Level 1 no prestige. He finished the game 6 and 53. Luckily I only went 2 and 5 because I was only there for the last minute or so.

Ok, in CoD4 the spawns were fine, you had the occasional bad spawn and you don't get a chance to move. But on this, they just didn't try did they? They got to the spawns, it was Friday night, more commonly known as curry night. They just dotted them around and that was that. Now, you spawn, and can't move because your head has a bullet inside:uzi: WHY TREYARCH? WHY?!

I will take these spawns over cod4 anytime. Nothing sucked worse playing headquarters and spawning with the one dipshit sniper on your team clear across the other map. As for the ocasional spawns it is alot better. I do ket spawn killed on occasion and visa versa so it evens out in my book.

I occasionally think to myself, when someone appears on my screen, how annoying it would be if I were the one who was spawned and shot and I could even be seen appearing out of thin air on killcam.. but then I think to myself, that man was me a minute ago, and the minute before, and the minute before that, so I pop him anyway.

It feels wrong and unfair though.

Spawns on CoD:WaW really do suck.