100 Hours Help?

gamergirl11

Really? Even if the screen kind of goes a bit grey?

Grey screen is your xbox having the "burn in reduction" feature enabled, aka the game is still running fine.

I think it's guaranteed, but it takes a GOOD while man. I have about 8hour nights which would imply having this done over nearly two weeks (12 days). Just keep on doing it, it'll unlock soon enough. Just make sure it's in ENDLESS mode (dumb question, but yeah), you're in a stage and didn't press START (hear the music). After that just wait till you see the achievement unlocked :). (Or not, since you'll probably be sleeping :p)

i have a question, if i play online does it cout towards my hours? because i am long done with the game and have left it on for days straight and all i have left is this one and one of the online ones so if i could do them together it'd be awesome lol also, is there anyway to check how many times you've played online?

Edited by ashwee1218

I'm pretty sure that you need to be actually playing the game rather than just in the Princedom, so you should go into an Eternal Mode stage. Make sure you pick up at least one object before exiting.

I'm inclined to agree because i got the 50 hour achievement a long time ago, and have sine completed my collection, all cousin, presents, etc so i'd say at a minimum i have 60 hours plus i leftit on for about 8 hours one night. also, my xbox has been on and i've been in the the princedom for almost the past 48 hours nonstop andstill no achievement. i updateit if i actually get it

• 1 month later...

i finally got it. try playing a level. i think i racked over 100 but it never unlocked in the princedom so today i just popped it in and played schloss kosmos on eternal (i didn;t let it sit i just played through about a half hour) and lo and behold it unlocked when i finished the level

Edited by ashwee1218

I'll try this out later today, I know I've been running that game for 50+ hours, but I haven't actually played a level during that time.

EDIT: Ok, I have FINALLY gotten my time achievements. I must have had much more than 100 hours, but I was in the Princedom the whole time. All I did was go to a level I already played, replayed it in Normal mode, then after reading the King's gibberish, it said 2 for 120G, when I checked them out I got the 50 and 100 hour achievements! I was expecting to get only the 50, but I also got 100. So yeah, to everyone trying to get this, the achievements won't unlock until you play and finish a level.

Edited by MrMario2011

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I've gotten the 50 hour achievement just leaving my xbox running in the Princedom. Working on getting 100 hour, 100/200 requests. Does anyone know for certain if the Eternal Mode --> roll something --> x to quit works towards this?

yeah thats how i got my achievement to pop as i stated in an earlier post in this thread. just make sure you save after you exit the level so you dont forget and turn off the xbox and lose your time logged.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Quick question:

I have all the achievements for this game, minus the 100 hours achievement.

Recently, I accidentally deleted my save data. Will the hours carry over or no? Just wondering if the hour counter is bound to the achievement, or the save file itself.

i am about 99% sure its tied to your save file. i'd say either give up or turn off the auto-off feature on your xbox and leave it on a couple hours a day

I got this 2 days ago and the key to it (if you're leaving it to accumulate time in the princedom) is you need to do a level before you save as the chievo pops up after you complete a level. I think the hours count even if you don't complete a level, but the chievo doesn't pop up until you do.

Just got the 200 normal requests chievo and to get eternal mode on roller roaster and i've mopped up fully.

• 1 month later...

Really enjoyed playing Beautiful Katamari... till I completed all the levels!

Then I just put the game away and a month later I picked it up and promised myself

I would find all cousins and complete the collection. Sigh, but it got me the achievement for playing 50hours though. But now i'm all finished with this game accept for that one mofo 100hours. What the hell must I play a game which I finished already (and got all the achievements on!) so time can pass. Seriously there is no other goal left but letting just the time tick. I should feel ashamed for trying. It's basicly waiting 50hours for a achievement to unlock. Alright, and make it 100% but still, a retard could do this. Sadly enough I have a achievement whore inside who just screams: PLAAAAAAAY!