Can I unlock GTA4 achievements in TBoGT or TLAD?

RedPwnerRanger

Cheers, I just came looking for the this exact answer

Does anyone know if 'Finish Him' can be done on either of the DLC's on the Episode's from Liberty City?

I can confirm this. I got it in TBoGT. Also aha first post

also i have the episodes disc.

I just got "King of QUB3D", "Wheelie Rider" and "It'll Cost Ya" on Episodes from Liberty City, but failed on "Pool Shark". I only won against the dude at the Lost hideout, I'm guessing he doesn't count as a friend.. Going to update when and if I manage to get more :)

Edited by Tyro
Grammar police!

Not to be a thread stealer but can anyone confirm that we can get online achievements through the disc version?

for example taking one for the team or top of the midnight club?

itd be really nice if i didnt have to buy a third copy of gta Iv lol

I just got "King of QUB3D", "Wheelie Rider" and "It'll Cost Ya" on Episodes from Liberty City, but failed on "Pool Shark". I only won against the dude at the Lost hideout, so I'm guessing he doesn't count as a friend.. Going to update when and if I manage to get more :)

Also got "Walk Free", "Rolled Over", "One Man Army", "Finish Him", "Sightseer", "Under the Radar", "Chain Reaction", "One Hundred And Eighty", "Pool Shark" and "Gobble Gobble".

You can call Clay, Jim or Terry for the social achievements, except "Gobble Gobble". That one you need to go and do all by your lonesome at the bowling alley ;)

Edited by Tyro
Not a fan of multi-posting

Thank you guys so much for all these, this is very helpful. The only unanswered question I have would be about multiplayer achievements (such as Team Player or Join the Midnight Club), for I'm wondering if those are also unlockable from the Episodes from Liberty City disc?

same here.

my friend has got the episodes on disc and we played one match of mutliplayer and when i killed the first guy, we got 'Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie' so i think you can get most of the online trophies. you cant get fly the coop and auf wiedersehen for sure, dont know about the others

Also got "Walk Free", "Rolled Over", "One Man Army", "Finish Him", "Sightseer", "Under the Radar", "Chain Reaction", "One Hundred And Eighty", "Pool Shark" and "Gobble Gobble".

You can call Clay, Jim or Terry for the social achievements, except "Gobble Gobble". That one you need to go and do all by your lonesome at the bowling alley ;)

I can now also confirm "Warm Coffee" and "Half Million".

WHoa dude.. How did you make 500,000 (oops, I originally put 500 mil) in the addons? I haven't played BOGT yet, but with TLAD all I get are a few measly bucks...

In tBoGT it's easy. I had more than 300k after completing it 100% and then I gave a bet for 100k at the fighting arena and voila, 500k achievement unlocked ;)

i was wondering, if you get 100% things done in either one of the episiodes would it unlock the key to the city achievement?

Sadly, no :(

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this thread, I was having the same questions myself as I'm mopping up the side-quest cheevos on the original game, and was thinking of trading it in for the Episodes disc.

One question I have that I don't see an answer for is the collectible cheevos, specifically the pigeons and stunt jumps. Are these in the DLC/Episodes disc?

Thanks.

Thanks for this thread, I was having the same questions myself as I'm mopping up the side-quest cheevos on the original game, and was thinking of trading it in for the Episodes disc.

One question I have that I don't see an answer for is the collectible cheevos, specifically the pigeons and stunt jumps. Are these in the DLC/Episodes disc?

Thanks.

Unfortunately no.

The DLC has their own rats for you to catch (or shoot), and the stunt jumps are not counting either.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I have gotten a few achievements on TBOGT off the bonus disk, note an easy way of getting the warm coffee achievement i think it is, where you get invitied into the house ;) is to dance farily well so it doesn't go to the bus stop and so the girl takes you off ;) then later phone her and a booty call will show up on your map, go there and pop, saves the whole date effort off the main disk hehe

Thanks.

Unfortunately no.

The DLC has their own rats for you to catch (or shoot), and the stunt jumps are not counting either.

Thanks Tyro.

• 3 weeks later...
Unfortunately no.

Update: according to the GTA wiki, you CAN do the stunt jumps in the DLC, it's just that the counter and the achievement won't show up on-screen

These stunt jumps are still availble in it's downloadable episodes, however when they're done, no text appears on the screen.

Link to Unique Stunt Jumps on GTA wiki

• 1 month later...