Wheres beastie boy- whatcha want at?

Toxaz

Beastie Boys- So whatcha want. i swear i bought it. i dont even see it in RB music store... its the easiest song to 100% on bass and vocals.

how come i only have 9 songs from RB2, isnt there suppose to be more?

Edited by Toxaz

Beastie Boys- So whatcha want. i swear i bought it. i dont even see it in RB music store... its the easiest song to 100% on bass and vocals.

I'm going to assume the 9 songs you have are from the RB2 pack that has all the Harmonix bands in it.

Did you export the RB2 disc using the code in the RB2 manual in RB3? Did you do it with the current gamertag and Xbox that you're using now?

I may be wrong, but I'm really pretty sure it's not a DLC track.

As the poster above said, did you buy the export key and export RB2?

i thought i did, ill have to the find manual and see. do you know what its called, maybe i can look through my download history. yes ive used the same tag forever. so the 9 it shows is a download pack. thanks guys.

i thought i downloaded it from in game, but its been a long time and i cant remember. i was wondering if i had the same problem as the EU version did.

Edited by Toxaz