WP7 Current Game List (+Prices and Achievement Guide Links)

XBOX ISAAC82

Nokia is holding the gaming world together at this point for WP. I also think it it is a bad sign that the freemium cross-platform Xbox poker game that is soon coming to XBLA and Windows 8 is not making an appearance on WP. Shows lack of commitment from M$, unlike Skulls of Shogun which has been in development forever. I am actually surprised they didnt just scrap the WP version of Skulls....

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess we should just give up on WP7. looks like nokia is slipping some extra cash in M$ back pocket. this is a real cheap way to sorta force people to upgrade to wp8 since most of us is prolly in contracts. luckily my carrier said they will give me half off the htc 8x if i wait till feb 7 2013 since that will be 1 year of my 2 year contract down. guess i should feel lucky ehh!???

Nokia is actually slipping cash into EA and Chillingo's pockets, thus getting them to make games for their Windows Phones. If Nokia didn't commission these games, they just plain wouldn't exist for Windows Phone. They're doing the right thing to sell Lumias and there is no point in getting upset with them about it.

The company you should be annoyed with is Microsoft for ceasing to fund and develop new Windows Phone games like they absolutely should be doing. If you read my article from yesterday about the lack of Xbox WP games, it suggests three ways to let MS know that we want games. Everyone should be using all three of those ways to put pressure on Microsoft. That's the only thing that will work.

If you read my article from yesterday about the lack of Xbox WP games, it suggests three ways to let MS know that we want games. Everyone should be using all three of those ways to put pressure on Microsoft. That's the only thing that will work.

Have done, and I recommend everyone else does as well ! If we don't make it known that there is a market for these games they will just continue down the path they are on.

No games on WP8 = WP is dead. It's as simple as that.

It never ceases to amaze me just how dumb M$ can be.

On another note, I think there is a glitched achievement in FC Rocket. For Full Screen Ahead you need to have 20 ships on screen at a time. I've had 3 sets of 8 yellow chains going round in circles several times in Intergalactic Odyssey and still haven't unlocked the achievement. Either the achievement is glitched or the description is wrong.

No games on WP8 = WP is dead. It's as simple as that.

It never ceases to amaze me just how dumb M$ can be.

On another note, I think there is a glitched achievement in FC Rocket. For Full Screen Ahead you need to have 20 ships on screen at a time. I've had 3 sets of 8 yellow chains going round in circles several times in Intergalactic Odyssey and still haven't unlocked the achievement. Either the achievement is glitched or the description is wrong.

There is also the possibility that each of those chains only count as 1, because you can only control the one in front. I know I have also had 30 of those on screen at once or more. I am guessing they only count as one for that achievement (even know they count normally for actually ships landed). Hard to say.

There is now a SNES emulator available on WindowsPhone now so see my thread for further details

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=5525269#post5525269

Just playing Zelda and Mario Kart at the moment so to hell with MS at the moment while I re-play some 90s classics until the next game comes out on WP haha

NOTE: WP8 ONLY - SORRY GUYS & GIRLS

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

Will update and add the new Nokia games by GMT 18:00, Sunday 20th Jan latest. I know I'm normally much better with these updates but not owning a Nokia and not having any new games for a few weeks I have not had a lot of incentive.

Edit: Lets all bombard Xbox with not requests but demands of new Xbox Live Windows Phone games on all the links eastx provided.

Windows Phone User Voice!

Xbox Forum

and tweet these f*ckers.... @Xbox, @XboxSupport, @WindowsPhone

Sorry but I'm angry.

WE NEED TO BE HEARD!

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

Can't fault MS on their reply speed on Twitter but I still had to f*cking LOL!

ISAAC1982 ‏@XboxISAAC

The lack of Xbox Live enabled games on Windows Phone in the last 6 weeks is an absolute joke. Sort it out guys! @Xbox, @XboxSupport

MS Responses:

Xbox Support (1-5) ‏@XboxSupport @XboxIsaac Games are being released all of the time. Keep an eye out for LIVE-enabled titles. ^PS

"All of the time". You cannot be serious?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekQ_Ja02gTY]John McEnroe - You Cannot Be Serious - YouTube[/ame]

Xbox Support (1-5) ‏@XboxSupport

@XboxISAAC We wouldn't have any specifics on that, but keep an eye on http://majornelson.com for the most up to date Xbox news. ^AD

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

You've got to see this convo..

Just add me on Twitter.

1. Xbox Support (1-5) ‏@XboxSupport
    @isaaccummins Games are being released all of the time. Keep an eye out for LIVE-enabled titles. ^PS
  2. 18m f62zdlqselwde0lp308e_normal.png ISAAC1982 ‏@XboxISAAC
    @XboxSupport @isaaccummins All of the time? Can you confirm the date of the last Windows Phone game released (non Nokia exclusive), Thanks!
  3. 13m na100099ddl34fciugdb_normal.png Xbox Support (1-5) ‏@XboxSupport
    @XboxISAAC Would you mind if we took a moment to research that real quick? ^AD
  4. 7m f62zdlqselwde0lp308e_normal.png ISAAC1982 ‏@XboxISAAC
    @XboxSupport Of course guys. Go ahead.
  5. 6m na100099ddl34fciugdb_normal.png Xbox Support (1-5) ‏@XboxSupport
    @XboxISAAC It looks like this was the last one that was not Nokia specific. http://xbx.lv/UCLYkJ ^AD (KenKen December 19th)
  6. 41s f62zdlqselwde0lp308e_normal.png ISAAC1982 ‏@XboxISAAC

@XboxSupport Yeah, that seems about right. I just think that makes the statement "Games are being released all of the time" wrong really!

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

Will update and add the new Nokia games by GMT 18:00, Sunday 20th Jan latest. I know I'm normally much better with these updates but not owning a Nokia and not having any new games for a few weeks I have not had a lot of incentive.

Edit: Lets all bombard Xbox with not requests but demands of new Xbox Live Windows Phone games on all the links eastx provided.

Windows Phone User Voice!

Xbox Forum

and tweet these f*ckers.... @Xbox, @XboxSupport, @WindowsPhone

Sorry but I'm angry.

WE NEED TO BE HEARD!

Other Twitter accounts to shoot:

@joebelfiore (Joe Belfiore, from WP Team)

@playxbla (Microsoft Studios, publisher from many of Xbox for WP games)

@benthepcguy (Ben Rudolph, the most known face for WP)

@majornelson (Major Nelson - why not?)

Completely agree. Lets bombard these guys with complaints about how pissed we are with Windows Phone at the moment. What makes me even more angry is Steve Ballmer whacking out the latest Windows Phone devices at CES and saying how amazing they are.

Now while I agree the WP OS is not all about Xbox Live enabled games it is important to a great deal of us, some of which got the phone just to be able to play Xbox Live enabled games. Therefore they cannot just drop something that is so important to so many users wothout upsetting a lot of people.

MAKE YOURSELF HEARD PEOPLE!

Completely agree. Lets bombard these guys with complaints about how pissed we are with Windows Phone at the moment. What makes me even more angry is Steve Ballmer whacking out the latest Windows Phone devices at CES and saying how amazing they are.

Now while I agree the WP OS is not all about Xbox Live enabled games it is important to a great deal of us, some of which got the phone just to be able to play Xbox Live enabled games. Therefore they cannot just drop something that is so important to so many users wothout upsetting a lot of people.

MAKE YOURSELF HEARD PEOPLE!

I'll do this right now (:

Edit: so, this is what I'm tweeting: "@someoneatmicrosoft Please, continue to develop and fund new Xbox games for Windows Phone http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/3557974-continue-to-develop-and-fund-new-xbox-games-for-wi"

It's a link to Paul's suggestion.

Edited by ViniBT

Nice thread.

Its a real shame how worked up some of you are getting because some great games didn't include a worthless virtual number along with them. Achievements are just fun, yes, that's why we are here, but hell, just enjoy what you can. You are missing out on some great development just because it doesn't have 'LIVE' branded on it. Its sad this is how some people are deciding to buy games now and you wonder why certain franchises are dying.

Nice thread.

Its a real shame how worked up some of you are getting because some great games didn't include a worthless virtual number along with them. Achievements are just fun, yes, that's why we are here, but hell, just enjoy what you can. You are missing out on some great development just because it doesn't have 'LIVE' branded on it. Its sad this is how some people are deciding to buy games now and you wonder why certain franchises are dying.

The site and the thread names say it all mate!

xbla has always been promoted by MS as an important part of WP including the current WP adverts on tv etc so why shouldn't we now all get "worked up" about it when they are now keen on abandoning something they was all to keen on promoting to get us onto the WP7/8 platforms in the 1st place

They highlighted 9 new games coming to WP soon just before Christmas and now they are turning their back on them. Microsoft need to see things through instead of branching out all the time if they can't even handle the stuff they've already promised!

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

Yes, all of these are great suggestions. I was asked not to include them in my article by ze bosses, but you guys do what you've gotta do.

Lebowski, if you don't care about Xbox games for WP, why are you here? There's nothing wrong with these people expecting new Xbox games to be released. That has always been a standard feature of Windows Phone and taking it away is disappointing if not just plain wrong.

Lebowski, you're on a site for people dedicated to achievements in games, not of the games itself. Otherwise, we'd be talking about Draw Something on the iOS and such. We're achievement addicted on this site and enjoy that part of games. It's the reason readers of this thread got Windows Phones instead of the obviously better Android-powered Samsungs and such.

It's normal that there would be some disappointment if new games or deals of the week started going away. You'd think the shelf life of a Wp7 would be longer and supported for longer than what it has been so far.