Which game will hit 2000 GS first?

vI-Youneek-Iv

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see where you guys are stating that 1750 is good already, but I see it as since most DLC are 250 GS and Halo is at 1750 already and if any more content comes out for it with achievements it would bring it to 2000. That is how I see it I think they want to go to 2000 but that is my opinion.

Read the column that Pants wrote a couple of weeks ago. He interviewed a source inside Microsoft that stated that they had no intention of going to 2000 and that 1750 was the cap for all retail games.

Going with the majority here, in that it'll probably never happen, but if it does it'll be Halo 3.

I wouldn't mind if they extended Fable II to that point, as I must admit it is still pretty small scale when it comes to RPG-ish games.

Never played Fallout, so I can't judge that.

The world of Oblivion is also big enough to entail 2000 gs, although I know that, even if 2000gs ever did become the cap, it would never reach that.

I'm not gonna lie, I hate DLC achievements. They are just kinda a pain in the ***. Like if I buy a game and then hate it, I will still go for all the achievements, but i get kinda pissed when DLC comes out and then i feel like I have to do those achievements too. But if I had to put my money on it, i would say either Fallout 3 (which i haven't played cuz they might make a GOTY edition with all the DLC for free lol im cheap) or Halo.

Read the column that Pants wrote a couple of weeks ago. He interviewed a source inside Microsoft that stated that they had no intention of going to 2000 and that 1750 was the cap for all retail games.

Yes but they said the same thing about the 1250 cap so itl eventually happen though not for a while but id put my money on fallout or gears since bothe have dlc on the way

people above are saying the cap is 1750, yes it is... but 1250 was and they broke that, so what is stoping it from going to 2000, but imo that would be retarted as is basically 2 games worth of achieves...

--to stay on topic H3 could pass it, and maybe Fallout but thats a stretch as Fallout 3 has had 3 DLC's and is at 1350.. so that means 650 gs so like 3/3+ more DLC's for fallout to pass it unlike h3 which need 1-2

Going with Halo 3 makes sense since it's already at 1750 and it was the first game (I think) to push it to that level, however if any game goes to 2000 I would hope it is fallout 3 because I love that game and I think it's a great foundation to add onto instead of just adding some new maps they add storyline.