lag lag lag lag

Benny34

This will make you feel better Benny. Chris Hadfield, Super Mustached Canuck and all around Awesome Guy, has passed the torch to the new commander of the ISS and is slated to come home today.

Before that, he did this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaOC9danxNo&feature=player_embedded]Space Oddity - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Opiate42

Maybe it was a good thing I spent this freezing ass weekend sick as a dog and climbing over mud covered ski hills and jumping into a bin full of ice. Or playing Far Cry 3.

Boo to the first part, but playing Far Cry 3 might have been a decent way to waste your time! I earned the entire 1000 GS as I romped from one end of that game to the other. My ONLY complaints are that the coop is rubbish and that once you liberate all of the outposts, it becomes a ghost town and bitches to shoot in the face getting pretty difficult to find. That's not to say that you can't just wander around and get ambushed by all of the predators though. Have you been attacked by a Crocodile yet? I pooped a little the first time...

EA Is scum of the earth and they all should suffer slowly from Ebola...

Um. Yeah. Duh!

This will make you feel better Benny. Chris Hadfield, Super Mustached Canuck and all around Awesome Guy, has passed the torch to the new commander of the ISS and is slated to come home today.

Before that, he did this:

thats awesome! i plan on going to space if so i'll be the first croatian and also the first person from australia to go to space. but me going to space id just my dream! As the US government is cutting funds to NASA!!!!!

or i could join the RFSA!!!

Yeah on x360a you can't start a topic about space exploration cause some ignorant scum bag will make it get closed down all he said was he was a chrisitian and nasa and space exploration are a waste of money that pissed me off of course then some cunt aka that dude i have quoted in my sig posted that about me, cause i am such a cunt scientist loool

this is to everyone who doesnt support space exploration!

http://i.imgur.com/SbnZLEs.jpg

Edited by Benny34
All i wear are these nerdy science/space shirts i get alottttttt of girlssssssssssssss

Boo to the first part, but playing Far Cry 3 might have been a decent way to waste your time! I earned the entire 1000 GS as I romped from one end of that game to the other. My ONLY complaints are that the coop is rubbish and that once you liberate all of the outposts, it becomes a ghost town and bitches to shoot in the face getting pretty difficult to find. That's not to say that you can't just wander around and get ambushed by all of the predators though. Have you been attacked by a Crocodile yet? I pooped a little the first time...

YES!! Those crocs man, fucking evil, you don't hear them, you don't see them and creep a little too close to the edge of a river and POW!!!!! :eek: Fuckers nail you... sheesh!! At least the larger mammals like tigers and whatnot you can hear growling first but those crocs man... Adding insult to injury their "leather" ain't even worth anything.

All I have left is a few outposts and some collectibles, the co-op, and to finish the story.

Hey, I will totally do Tough Mudder again next year. It was pretty awesome. Recommend it to anyone who isn't afraid of getting dirty. Bring a team of equally crazy friends to help you through it. It's an agony best shared as a team challenge. And they serve Dos Equis at the end which is decent. Not like that shitty little 3 mile Warrior Dash... fucking Coors Light, INSULTING!!! :mad:

thats awesome! i plan on going to space if so i'll be the first croatian and also the first person from australia to go to space. but me going to space id just my dream! As the US government is cutting funds to NASA!!!!!

or i could join the RFSA!!!

Yeah on x360a you can't start a topic about space exploration cause some ignorant scum bag will make it get closed down all he said was he was a chrisitian and nasa and space exploration are a waste of money that pissed me off of course then some cunt aka that dude i have quoted in my sig posted that about me, cause i am such a cunt scientist loool

this is to everyone who doesnt support space exploration!

Sweet shirt dude, looks like the cover of an old Asimov novel :woop:

I think that thread got deleted LOL! Well um, some people go through life with eyes closed. Shame really... There's too many things that have deflected proper funding to places like CSA and NASA, from pushing the envelope on the human race and our capabilities. Bigger shame. :(

When you get to space: bring a guitar and wear that shirt.

In other news I just read that Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy. :( Dem boobs. To honour their memory I will watch Gia again as soon as possible to get a hefty dose of them in all their younger ample bisexual glory.

Oh yah.... OT: yes, EA suck rotten donkey balls and lag sucks.

YES!! Those crocs man, fucking evil, you don't hear them, you don't see them and creep a little too close to the edge of a river and POW!!!!! :eek: Fuckers nail you... sheesh!! At least the larger mammals like tigers and whatnot you can hear growling first but those crocs man... Adding insult to injury their "leather" ain't even worth anything.

All I have left is a few outposts and some collectibles, the co-op, and to finish the story.

Hey, I will totally do Tough Mudder again next year. It was pretty awesome. Recommend it to anyone who isn't afraid of getting dirty. Bring a team of equally crazy friends to help you through it. It's an agony best shared as a team challenge. And they serve Dos Equis at the end which is decent. Not like that shitty little 3 mile Warrior Dash... fucking Coors Light, INSULTING!!! :mad:

Sweet shirt dude, looks like the cover of an old Asimov novel :woop:

I think that thread got deleted LOL! Well um, some people go through life with eyes closed. Shame really... There's too many things that have deflected proper funding to places like CSA and NASA, from pushing the envelope on the human race and our capabilities. Bigger shame. :(u

When you get to space: bring a guitar and wear that shirt.

In other news I just read that Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy. :( Dem boobs. To honour their memory I will watch Gia again as soon as possible to get a hefty dose of them in all their younger ample bisexual glory.

LoL yeah these shirts are awesome the dude who owns this is awesome too nice guy check them out own like half these shirts and tanks

http://vf.merchnow.com/

Aha Support NASA!!!

And any space/science agency for the matter!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcBHtRiINdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcBHtRiINdw[/ame]

This is Science Metal^^^ aha!

Aha Support NASA!!!

And any space/science agency for the matter!

Did you know the CSA building in Quebec looks like a Klingon Bird of Prey? I think that was intentional. Captain Kirk is Canadian after all.

Canadian+Space+Agency

http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/scans/bop-diagrams.gif

Bro, come on. Quit being selfish and share!

You have to go to Aussiekoalalands. More precisely, Point Piper if I'm not mistaken.

I'll probably wait a few days before I start playing again, can't trust anything when it comes to EA's servers.

Shit yah... am probably not going to be on again until I finish FC3. Hopefully they have their shit together by then.

Yeah, most of the predators give you some sort of a heads up, but the Crocs just come out of nowhere. I pretty much figured out that wherever you see lilly pads, there are ALWAYS Crocs lurking nearby. I also decided that Molotov Cocktails are the easiest way to kill any land based predators. I finished everything and thought about finding ALL of the collectibles, but seeing as how there was no reward for it, I figured that my time would be better spent shooting peeps in the face on BF3. :D

Did you know the CSA building in Quebec looks like a Klingon Bird of Prey? I think that was intentional. Captain Kirk is Canadian after all.

Canadian+Space+Agency

http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/scans/bop-diagrams.gif

You have to go to Aussiekoalalands. More precisely, Point Piper if I'm not mistaken.

Shit yah... am probably not going to be on again until I finish FC3. Hopefully they have their shit together by then.

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/654284main_i1220bw.jpg

Andromeda do you even lift????

http://www.lokitimes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/milkyway_vs_andromeda.jpg

I live in Sydney now. its all right melbourne is better point piiper is for rich ass people.

plus melbourne has more croatians lol xP!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/australianopen/2306209/Anyone-for-tennis-Riots-tarnish-years-first-grand-slam.htmlthis happens every year...

Edited by Benny34
lol tennis fight loool

Yeah, most of the predators give you some sort of a heads up, but the Crocs just come out of nowhere. I pretty much figured out that wherever you see lilly pads, there are ALWAYS Crocs lurking nearby. I also decided that Molotov Cocktails are the easiest way to kill any land based predators. I finished everything and thought about finding ALL of the collectibles, but seeing as how there was no reward for it, I figured that my time would be better spent shooting peeps in the face on BF3. :D

Yah, finding all 120 relics is pretty pointless. The xp needed for all tats isn't hard to come by.

I want to make luggage out of those fucking crocs.

Will have to make a BF3 break soon, am getting the urge to teabag camping fucktards again.

$40 on the Milky Way.

Yah, finding all 120 relics is pretty pointless. The xp needed for all tats isn't hard to come by.

Will have to make a BF3 break soon, am getting the urge to teabag camping fucktards again.

$40 on the Milky Way.

i sold it after that i dont wanna find relics lmfao boring. lol yeah andrmeda doesnt even lift. pusssies.

$40 on the Milky Way.

I found enough relics to purchase everything and for the achievement and that's where it stopped. My Croc tactic ended up being to spot them in the lilly pads, whereupon I would use my .50 Cal to put an explosive round through their dome. Piece of cake.

Also, I'll see your $40 and raise you double on my boy Andromeda.

i sold it after that i dont wanna find relics lmfao boring. lol yeah andrmeda doesnt even lift. pusssies.

I should have sold my copy already, but I got sidetracked somewhere along the way. Will do this week. Maybe.

Actually neither do I :p. Weights anyway, haul my own not tiny ass up rock walls twice a week though.

So basically you lift.