Gears of War 2 Photo will not upload

Cryptic Hatred

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is exactly the type of bullshit that has fueled my dislike of Epic games and Cliffy B. First they give you some of the shittiest Achievements in the world if you want to complete their games. And then, they pull the fucking support??? Who the hell would want to go through all the hoops you have to run through in this game to end off at 1740? That's fucking lame. You can be sure if they re-release this on the XOne this will be one occasion where Achievements will dictate whether I re-purchase/replay them or not. I won't deny that some of the most fun I had last gen was the GOW games but Cliffy B and Epic dicks when it comes to their achievements. But there is NO excuse for the lack of support for this achievement. NONE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
This is exactly the type of bullshit that has fueled my dislike of Epic games and Cliffy B. First they give you some of the shittiest Achievements in the world if you want to complete their games. And then, they pull the fucking support??? Who the hell would want to go through all the hoops you have to run through in this game to end off at 1740? That's fucking lame. You can be sure if they re-release this on the XOne this will be one occasion where Achievements will dictate whether I re-purchase/replay them or not. I won't deny that some of the most fun I had last gen was the GOW games but Cliffy B and Epic dicks when it comes to their achievements. But there is NO excuse for the lack of support for this achievement. NONE.

Except you know, EPIC not in charge of Gears anymore..........

I know its annoying, but the game is outdated dude, and like many outdated games, some achievements become unobtainable due to lack of developer support, people playing online, etc.

• 5 months later...