What's the longest you kept hitting the "snooze" button?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wake up before my alarm goes off, within 30 minutes usually.

I don't use my snooze button. It annoys the shit out of me. Being near deaf, I have a vibrating alarm. You put the device under the bed, connect it with a wired plug to the clock, and it'll go off whenever you want.

I hate the vibration so much. So I never use the snooze. I shut it off completely and sleep for 10 more minutes, then get up.

I always wake up without an alarm, is probably a built-in alarm in the brain. lol

1. Perhaps a teenager? (hormones whatnot, teens sleep a lot)

2. train less (I can only speak from personal experience, you work the night before and get up at 7-8, I'm pig sick. Add heavy workout on Fridays / Saturdays or early on Sunday?

3. do you smoke?

4. stressed?

5. too hot in the room?

6. maybe it's the season to make it, book some time in the tanning bed and see if that makes any difference.

My poor snooze button. I smack that thing at least 5 times every morning. I don't know what it is but no matter what time I go to bed I have the hardest time getting up.

im the same way, when i wake up i need a little rest first (if that makes sense). i feel like i got more rest if i consistently wake up every 5 minutes for a half hour or so lmao. i dont know why, but i really abbuse the snooze button.

sometimes i end up just mashing my hand all over the alarm in desperation untill i find the "off" button. as far as the LONGEST ive ever done that, its hard to gauge because i do it most every morning. i know the longest i ever slept in was untill 8:00 pm:p. although i had gone to sleep super late

My poor snooze button. I smack that thing at least 5 times every morning. I don't know what it is but no matter what time I go to bed I have the hardest time getting up.

This almost to the letter, I'll hit snooze 2-3 times every morning. 5 on a particularly bad morning after a particularly good evening. :p

My poor snooze is on the brink of collapse.

I was just wondering...how much sleep and how deep is it, when you're being woke up every 5-10 minutes? By the time I got to sleep, the alarm would be going off.

good point (you make a lot of good points), i enjoy reading your posts :p

when i am doing that nonstop snooze every 5 or so minutes, it isnt really a sleep. i would classify it more of a "daze," im kind of just laying there halfway between passed out and awake. if that makes any sense.

for me its just being able to lay down for a while longer, it helps out my morning. ill never forget when i was at military school, i used to roll underneath my bed after reveille to get the extra 30 each morning before breakfast formation. lol

I don't use my snooze button. It annoys the shit out of me. Being near deaf, I have a vibrating alarm. You put the device under the bed, connect it with a wired plug to the clock, and it'll go off whenever you want.

I hate the vibration so much. So I never use the snooze. I shut it off completely and sleep for 10 more minutes, then get up.

I stayed in a hotel that had that-took quarters though.