Valentine’s Day Massacre Special

Fishman

Is there a list anywhere of all the clothing/accessories that are available during this Valentines Day event? I want to make sure I buy everything before it is gone, since I missed out on the Christmas stuff...

I don't know of a list, but in the game it will tell you what pack it is part of. Once you hover over an item, the little description will say something like "Part of the Valentines Massacre Pack." Also you couldn't keep the items from Christmas, so you didn't miss anything :).

So, I'm disappointed in the new clothing for females. I don't want to look like a stripper. >.>

One of my friends said pretty much the exact same thing. Seems like the guys got the better end of the stick..

I have one of each character, and it is true... the guys got a better selection from the pack, it can be used as everyday wear even. Got some nice suits, vests, hats, and shirts. The new female clothing is like something you would find at a Victoria's Secret :p.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the female character got the short end of the stick In this DLC. Like I love running around naked as the next person but damn. They definitely could added some more fancy suits and different styles of dresses.

Also when I die I lose the clothes that wearing. Feels like they rushed the clothing on female imo

So, I'm disappointed in the new clothing for females. I don't want to look like a stripper. >.>

yeah I would love some new dresses, skirts, or even just casual stocking / tights. None of the whore stuff with garters lol

Your last two posts make me feel you have something against strippers and whores. Hey, they need to make a living too.....college (beauty school) is expensive! :p

Oh wait, I misread...you just don't want to look like one. My bad ;).

Joking aside. Yeah, some more casual everyday wear would of been better I think for the majority players. I guess they gave what they did because it was a Valentines DLC. Just kind of went with the stereotypes and mass marketing.

Edited by Fishman

Doesn't the top speed say, 75 mph? Yet, I'm quite sure it goes much faster than that, possibly a typo.

It's a great car, but finding the right shade of color for it is a bitch.

When I saw the price on it compared to mission payouts, I decided to boycott it. Sure I've got the GTA$ for it, but no. Just no.

Doesn't the top speed say, 75 mph? Yet, I'm quite sure it goes much faster than that, possibly a typo.

It's a great car, but finding the right shade of color for it is a bitch.

Well I got plenty of decent test-rides from friends this weekend and for me it's not fast enough, maybe comparable with a fully modded Ubermacht Sentinel. Same for handling and stuff.

I bought me sweet Grotti Carbonazzi instead and I did not regret it. That was an additional +$300.000 just to fully mod it, dear lord.

When I saw the price on it compared to mission payouts, I decided to boycott it. Sure I've got the GTA$ for it, but no. Just no.

Yeah, it's a little expensive considering. I'm still going to buy it though just because it's only available for a limited time. And yes, I fell for the limited time marketing trick, not my proudest moment :(.

The Albany Roosevelt does look great, but $750,000 is too expensive for it considering it'd only be purchased for novelty value.

For a Fully modded Albany Roosevelt you'd be looking at close to $1m and it would still only travel at around half the speed of an Entity XF which costs a similar $795,000, plus around $250,000-$300,000 to fully mod.

If I were to purchase the Albany Roosevelt the novelty value would slowly wear off, while the frustration over it's lack of speed would build so I'll keep hold of my cash for something more appealing.

Well I got plenty of decent test-rides from friends this weekend and for me it's not fast enough, maybe comparable with a fully modded Ubermacht Sentinel. Same for handling and stuff.

I bought me sweet Grotti Carbonazzi instead and I did not regret it. That was an additional +$300.000 just to fully mod it, dear lord.

Same. Out of my friends that purchased it, I was able to get some quality time in the driver's seat and couldn't justify $750K. BUT.. Dressing up as gangsters, hanging off the sides of it is pretty cool. If only we had a bank to rob ;)

As for the Grotti, I think it's a solid purchase and added it to my garage in the early days. It's still there and not going anywhere soon.

Yeah, it's a little expensive considering. I'm still going to buy it though just because it's only available for a limited time. And yes, I fell for the limited time marketing trick, not my proudest moment :(.

Don't feel bad.. R* dangled a $750K four-wheeled carrot in your face and said you can have it, but you have to purchase it now! I know one person that bought it just because it was "limited edition"

If I were to purchase the Albany Roosevelt the novelty value would slowly wear off, while the frustration over it's lack of speed would build so I'll keep hold of my cash for something more appealing.

This pretty much.. Lets say you have $1,000,000 and you just dropped $750K on that shitbox and they announce new, better vehicles in the coming weeks/months. You're going to be scrambling to make some bank back, regretting the purchase of the Roosevelt.

Really enjoyed the content. But where do I get all the cash to buy it all?

Play Rooftop Rumble or Coveted over and over for the best, fastest mission money, sell cars every 48 mins, etc.

It's too late for this now, but over the weekend they had triple the cash payout for sea races. I created a simple 2 lap sea race, and this is what I did for money if I was AFK or didn't really feel like playing....

Start up the race, 2 laps. Watch tv for about 5 mins, go to the bathroom, smoke break, whatever. Flip back to gta, complete the race. If you finished with a time of over 8 minutes, even for a 2 lap race, you got the max payout of $10,375 or something around there. Anything faster than 8 minutes resulted in less money.

I discovered this kind of on accident when I was away at one point and then kind of turned it into a method of afk play.

Sorry for kinda rambling on about a method that no longer applies after this past weekend but hey if it gives anyone else out there ideas then I guess it was useful. :)

And yeah like ServeChilled said above, there's the shark cards....but please, don't feed Rockstar. There's still plenty of ways to make money by playing the game instead of paying to play the game.

Edited by TheMovement81

Play Rooftop Rumble or Coveted over and over for the best, fastest mission money, sell cars every 48 mins, etc.

It's too late for this now, but over the weekend they had triple the cash payout for sea races. I created a simple 2 lap sea race, and this is what I did for money if I was AFK or didn't really feel like playing....

Start up the race, 2 laps. Watch tv for about 5 mins, go to the bathroom, smoke break, whatever. Flip back to gta, complete the race. If you finished with a time of over 8 minutes, even for a 2 lap race, you got the max payout of $10,375 or something around there. Anything faster than 8 minutes resulted in less money.

I discovered this kind of on accident when I was away at one point and then kind of turned it into a method of afk play.

Sorry for kinda rambling on about a method that no longer applies after this past weekend but hey if it gives anyone else out there ideas then I guess it was useful. :)

This tip will come in handy for any other time they throw triple RP our way :)

• 3 weeks later...
Finally got my rank back to what is was thanks to Brian B from the Rockstar support forum. Lost all my Pegasus vehicles thou. But kept all my weapons and all my cars that were in my garage and the apartment

Nice, glad you got it back. Sucks about the Pegasus vehicles, but most important thing is you got your high rank back....the vehicles are much easier to obtain again than rank 225.