Are you interested?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone gonna get the Special Edition or just the regular ?

I think im gonna go for the SE. Been watching over this game for quite some time now and HOPEFULLY it won't dissapoint.

The nemesis system looks awesome !

I'm grabbing the special edition - I may happen to be a complete sucker for steel cases :D

I'm very interested :)

Was not going to buy it on release, thought that I was going to be playing Destiny for a long time, but Destiny was an epic fail and I won't be spending much more time with it. So now I have pre-ordered it from the Marketplace and I'm looking forward to playing the game the coming weeks :dance:

Seeing as no info has come out regarding the resolution I'm guessing 1080p/30 fps or 900p/60fps. I would like 60fps instead of 30fps to be honest...

I think we should all accept that the One is clearly underpowered compared to the competition thanks to all the devotion to apps and Kinect functions. If MS had focused on making a 100% gaming only console instead of trying to compete with Apple and Google then maybe the X1 could have been the most powerful console ever. MS clearly has the money and engineering talent to do so. Games should not be clocking in at less than 1080p, bottom line. I can live with 45fps, 60 occasionally. But the 792p/900p games are a fucking joke. Its 2014. No excuses will be accepted on my part.

Same here. I do look forward to this game. I had preordered game for XB1 since last month and I will wait for achievements guide is up before play it because I not want missable achievements or miss collectible or others during first playthrough. I m glad game got great positive reviews. :p

I'm gonna try working on the guide for this but probably won't have it up until a week after release - October 7th. I'll be gone a few days during release week but when I get back, PowerPyx and I are gonna put together a guide.

I'm gonna try working on the guide for this but probably won't have it up until a week after release - October 7th. I'll be gone a few days during release week but when I get back, PowerPyx and I are gonna put together a guide.

That is cool I can wait and I will continue play Mario Kart 8's online races with buddies, spent on Hyrule Warriors, play with buddies in Minecraft on XB1 and other games while wait for this.

It is gonne epic as u and PowerPyx spent together through it. :D

So exciting about this game too. :):locked