Achievement Trading Thread (Coop & Firefight)

Method

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I hardly played firefight in ODST, but I want to go back and try to finish off these achievements tonight. I will be on from 10:00pm to 2:00am EST.

I need to get the following maps done:

Last Exit

Chasm Ten

Windward

Lost Platoon

Crater

Rally Point

Security Zone

As soon as we hit the 200,000 point mark, we'll switch to a different map.

I need 3 more people. If you are willing to join, or have friends who want to join as well, send me a message before 10:00pm EST tonight. We can set up things beforehand. I have a mic, if that helps. Hope to get these done, and thanks to those who help me out.

Ok, I hardly played firefight in ODST, but I want to go back and try to finish off these achievements tonight. I will be on from 10:00pm to 2:00am EST.

Last Exit

Chasm Ten

Windward

Lost Platoon

Crater

Rally Point

Security Zone

I need 3 more people. If you are willing to join, or have friends who want to join as well, send me a message before 10:00pm EST tonight. We can set up things beforehand. I have a mic, if that helps. Hope to get these done, and thanks to those who help me out.

Last Exit

Chasm Ten

Windward

Lost Platoon

Crater

Rally Point

Security Zone

You don't actually need 3 people... don't even need 2. These can all be done solo with a bit of skill (I did them all solo and got over 300K before they got me a good few times), or extremely easily with a single partner if that's all you end up finding.

Edited by CaptFrost

You don't actually need 3 people... don't even need 2. These can all be done solo with a bit of skill (I did them all solo and got over 300K before they got me a good few times), or extremely easily with a single partner if that's all you end up finding.

Yeah, but it takes quite some time doing it by yourself. I don't have that kind of time. I need some back-up for when that black eye skull gets turned on, anyway.

Yeah, but it takes quite some time doing it by yourself. I don't have that kind of time. I need some back-up for when that black eye skull gets turned on, anyway.

Not really... just play on Heroic. Getting to 421K solo on SecZone Heroic took me 1 hour and 29 minutes, and that was more than twice the required score, so 200K should be 45 mins to an hour tops. It's not THAT bad.

http://homepage.mac.com/captfrost/FirefightSoloRecord.png

Just learn to quickly plasma overcharge Brutes, then transition to the Automag and headshot them and you're good to go. Black Eye is a pain, yeah, but that's what the lives you store up by not dying/barely dying on the prior two rounds are for. :)

That and use sprees to charge your score way up. Sharpshooter/Dream Crusher/Open Season provide HUGE bonuses, and the longer you go without dying the more enormous spree bonuses you get from that too. It's a grind if you go kill by kill, but not if you use sprees.

Edited by CaptFrost

I can do Firefight 200K anytime any day until September. Hook up jannix19. I consider myself a semi-decent player, you can check my stats on bungie.net if you want. Any map besides Alpha Site is fine, because I already got 200k on Alpha Site while doing Vidmaster Endure.

EDIT: Before we do Firefight actually, I'd like someone to help me do two missions on legendary: Kikowani Station and Data Hive. If you help me do these, I'll help you with any Firefight you so desire. As I said before, I'll be available pretty much all day, every day. I'm EST though, so don't ask me to do stuff at 3:00 in the morning.

when i get gold or some codes I'll be up for this shit, added u to my friends.