Heaven's Hosts - Post your haul

Seraph Xii

With this event coming to a close, post what you ended up with and your bonus points.

I have 11,500 points

2 Helmets

12 Spears

12 Armours

10 Shields

I doubt I'll get another helmet by the event's end, so I'll probably lvl both to lvl 10 instead of 1 to lvl 11, pretty disappointed about how few I got but I know there's people even unluckier.

Events usually go on for an extra day after the time they're mentioned to finish due to the difference in time zones. Although very unlikely you'll get x4 Perseus Helmet in one day.

A team of us made rough calculations on drops, by marking down how many blue chests we had earned druing the time and what the Happy Star to item ratios are. Not entirely accurate since we had different scores, but it should give you a good idea on what to expect...

Armor drop rate - 1:3 (1:4 chance in blue chest)

Shield drop rate - 1:4 (1:6 chance in blue chest)

Spear drop rate - 1:7 (1:10 chance in blue chest)

Helmet drop rate - 1:9 (1:16 chance in blue chest)

Perseus Armor is incredibly easy to farm. You'll get at least one every 500 points (guaranteed to earn in gold chests if you're unlucky). Helmets take a lot of luck, but even just one at Level 10 would be enough to outperform most other Super Premium helmets, even more with the 3 extra buff slots.

I was very lucky this event, I have about 18,000 points I think and I got.

8 Helmets(earned most from blue boxes)

14 Lances

10+ Shields

15+ Armors

Hope they do the next event for the mage. Seems like they do all the events for the cleric and warrior, but never the mage.

Armor drop rate - 1:3 (1:4 chance in blue chest)

Shield drop rate - 1:4 (1:6 chance in blue chest)

Spear drop rate - 1:7 (1:10 chance in blue chest)

Helmet drop rate - 1:9 (1:16 chance in blue chest)

Perseus Armor is incredibly easy to farm. You'll get at least one every 500 points (guaranteed to earn in gold chests if you're unlucky). Helmets take a lot of luck, but even just one at Level 10 would be enough to outperform most other Super Premium helmets, even more with the 3 extra buff slots.

4 Spears

2 Helmets

2 Shields

0 Armour

While i'm sure the info in your post is accurate for what you experienced it's definitely changeable between players as i have over 2500 points and didn't receive any armour.

I'm not sure if it varies between events, but i've had several where i have 6+ and only 1 of another (The 'wicked' event items spring to mind).

Honestly, I think it's just an annoying lottery!